New Guy from NJ and proud pappa!

Got my Fz last may and am loving it!! hope to learn some tricks and make some riding friends here! I have to research the light kit for my ride( eliminate the fairing and give it the duck/triumph street fighter look)

:welcome: and congrats!

We have a fair amount of links for the N light kit here to reference. Enjoy the site and ask questions if you cannot find things.

Ride safe!

Welcome! I'm always trying to get a ride going.

Be safe and enjoy your FZ!

So Brian are you still in Jersey or did you end up moving to PA? We definitely need to get a group ride of the Jersey guys going here. I know there are a few of us around. This weekend coming up is not good for me (daughter's birthday), but maybe we can try and set something up for August 1st. Anybody else?

Hey! Welcome to the OTHER side of FZ forums. ;) Are you considering an upgrade to the 1? :D

Thanks! FZ1 is a strong possibility. Love my FZ6, but my #1 issue is the handlebar vibration. I've never ridden FZ1, but from what I've read there should be no vibration on this bike.
(Sorry if I'm thread-jacking here)

Hi guys
I haven't been around much lately but this Jersey guy is definitely in for another ride. I'll subscribe to this thread so I don't miss it.
Steve

This is great that we're getting a bunch of new Jersey guys.

In response, I did have to move to PA. About 25 miles into it in West Chester, PA. Wife now works in King of Prussia.

Always willing to travel a bit to get in on a good ride, though. Just keep me posted.

Brian

Clifton, amigo. How about you?

Oh...I'm in Kearny so only about 15 minutes or so away. We'll have to get together one of these weekends to do some riding.

This is great that we're getting a bunch of new Jersey guys.

In response, I did have to move to PA. About 25 miles into it in West Chester, PA. Wife now works in King of Prussia.

Always willing to travel a bit to get in on a good ride, though. Just keep me posted.

Brian

Brian,
I am going to see if we can set up a ride for the weekend after Labor Day. The kids will be back to school by then so folks should be back from vacation and the weather should start cooling down...in other words perfect riding scenario ;)

Thanks! FZ1 is a strong possibility. Love my FZ6, but my #1 issue is the handlebar vibration. I've never ridden FZ1, but from what I've read there should be no vibration on this bike.
(Sorry if I'm thread-jacking here)

Another defector! :yes:

AND :welcome: to ANTZ1 & 220

Last edited:
Brian,
I am going to see if we can set up a ride for the weekend after Labor Day. The kids will be back to school by then so folks should be back from vacation and the weather should start cooling down...in other words perfect riding scenario ;)

I really have an urge to run up to Port Jervis again!:sinister:

Back