New Canadian FZ1 owner

Chucknorris

Hi All,

Been riding an fz6 for a while that i just passed over to the wife, just purchased a 2007 FZ1 with 17,000KM on it. Has some mods but of course started with more already!! and the fun begins... take a look at the rides..

already a member on the fz6 fourm and folks they are great for advice and how toos and i would say its the same around here

Cheers

It is the same over here! Great bunch of guys that will help you with anything!

:welcome: to the 1 site, congrats on the upgrade, and will your wife be joining us over on the fz6 site?
(The more girls the merrier! ;))

Welcome from another Canadian! Great looking bikes, the pair of 'em. :)

You'll like it here. This site is so good that people without FZ1s stick around :)

:welcome: I never had an FZ6, but I really thought about one before buying my 2007 cobalt blue FZ1. From what I've heard from others making the switch, it is a good one. My wife is on a 2009 Ninja 250R. I wish she could get an FZ6, but they are too tall for her. An FZ6R might be in her future though.

Glad to have you here. :cheerleader: You'll have to fill your tank more often, but you can make up that time easier now :D

Chuck Norris approved I like it. I know what you mean about her having the Leo's now :hellno::shine: I'm working on that now.I just ordered a jisu from Danmoto to get me through this year! Heard some clips but none on an fz1 , the closest I found was a fz8.... Never realized you had to order the baffles separate: oops: may need that anybody have a clip of how it sounds? We will see ...

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Chuck Norris approved I like it. I know what you mean about her having the Leo's now :hellno::shine: I'm working on that now.I just ordered a jisu from Danmoto to get me through this year! Heard some clips but none on an fz1 , the closest I found was a fz8.... Never realized you had to order the baffles separate: oops: may need that anybody have a clip of how it sounds? We will see ...

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Wow that pipe is ultra cheap! Haven't heard of them till now. I went with Delcevic carbon .. also cheap (at 185). Very happy with mine.

Welcome Chuck Norris I don't think you have to worry about the silencer if you leave the cat alone.I don't think many people on here have the silencer.Dam Mr Norris rides an fz1 too I always knew it was a bad bike

Back