New Cable lube tool!

oil migrates. So, if you place a drop of oil where the cable enters the sheath every so often it will eventually make its way all the way through the sheath. I use Tri-Flow in a 2oz squeeze bottle and add a drop or 2 every time I can while doing other maintenance. Works well for me and available in many locations.

I've had a similar issue with an order I placed with another vendor. After speaking to Paypal about it, they suggested I put in a dispute with the comment that the dispute will be removed if communication or the part arrived. That way if the paypal security date passes, you are covered and will get your money back. When I did this I promptly got a reply with a tracking number (dated the day I put the dispute claim in). Sometimes they just need a prod. In the second one I had to do, they just re-imbursed my money.

I have Travis as a FB friend and just sent him a message inquiring about the product and contact info. I'll let you know or, hopefully, he will come here and respond. ;)

Thanks for checking up on that, Eric. I'm surprised that our Aussie friends haven't received any messages back as I've always had lightning-fast communication from Travis.

Back