New Cable lube tool!

Well, Travis beat me to it for a video. :D Here's a demo for doing one cable on his FZ6. Much the same as our FZ1 rides. The throttle side will need a little more work to access the cables but still a ton easier than the other products!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF43XTc3io8]YouTube - VID00141[/ame]

I've gone through a few kits already, lubing cables on all my friends bikes. I love them & they do a fantastic job. Perfect job, really.

I guess I should get another kit :)

Last edited:
Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I had no idea that the product existed. I have one of those clamp-on lube kits, but wasn't happy with how it worked on the FZ1. Just ordered an "EZ Glider" and am looking forward to trying it out.

Not only is the EZ Glide kit really clever, the guy who makes them is really, really nice. I'm happy to support him and plug his product

Just purchased my 2006 FZ1 two weeks ago, now I'm in the process of doing all of the minor maintenance stuff. I used one of the clamp cable lubers on my other bike, and it was quite a pain. I'm big into working smarter, and also big into supporting small business! Just placed my order :)

I was happy to see that Travis is still selling his cable lube kits. I've ordered another one and will give my VFR throttle cables some TLC.

Me too! I ordered a half-dozen for myself and some friends. Just doing my part to keep people busy for fifteen minutes during the long Michigan winter.

Sent from Tapatalk on my Note 4.

Great idea! I always loathed lubing my cables! I ordered a set and I am hoping that this makes it more enjoyable! I know my throttle and clutch always feel better after they are lubed!

Back