New addition to the garage

I remember those first few months.... Lots of "oil changes" and a TON of "filters" . . keep a lot of "Shop towels" nearby and during the break-in period, she will use a LOT of fuel. The good news is the exhaust doesn't start smelling until she switches to premium fuel. :D

I remember those first few months.... Lots of "oil changes" and a TON of "filters" . . keep a lot of "Shop towels" nearby and during the break-in period, she will use a LOT of fuel. The good news is the exhaust doesn't start smelling until she switches to premium fuel. :D

That made my day :)

She passed her 1st test today. Audiology was passed with a 100%.

Dad is a little rusty with the one handed nappy change. Especially at 12am, then 1am, then 3 am, then 5 am, then 7 am.

Good lord kid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Imagine doing two !:cloud9:
A big congrats Pete ! Well done to both parents. And enjoy every minute of her, even the minutes at night :)

Imagine doing two !:cloud9:

Now that..... I don't have to imagine at all! By my twins were 26 years ago! :D We'd take turns through the night... Otherwise, it was only 1 hr of sleep before the next round started for the two of them. Oooof! It was such a blessing to get them to sleep even 4 hours without waking!

Ok, be quiet everyone, you'll wake up Mary Irene, Pete and Rachelle!

I can't believe I missed this thread. I step away from the forum for a few days and look what I miss.

Congrats!

I don't think you'll need to do ANY mods at all. She's PERFECT the way she is. Take good care of her.

Thanks again everyone. All five of us are tired; mom, dad, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and baby. She's doing well, and slooooowly getting in the groove. The cat is very confused.

I was in a meeting at work today from 11 to 3 and warned everyone if I fell asleep, or yawned it was nothing personal.

She's fit as a fiddle and has a rockin' set of lungs! (When she's 17 and I say that slap me!!!)

Aug.17th? Well that's how I missed it.....I was being selfish and had gone out riding!

Seriously Pete, she's a beauty!

Congratulations to you & Mrs. Hellgate

Thanks Bren. She's bawling right now, but she is so pretty. She looks just like my son, my sister and my grandfather. It's really amazing.

Her tummy is in the process of coming in, but overall she's a great kid.

Maybe next year we can hit MotoGP in Austin as a family???

My son was saying, "Yeah she's cute, but I don't like her." Spoken like a true 13 YO. Hahaha!

I keep wondering how the he11 I even missed the announcement that you guys were having a baby!?!?!?!
And I'm sure you know this, but your son will get over whatever he's feeling now, and he'll be very protective of her soon enough!!

She is beautiful, congrats! My daughter is four now but I have many great memories of her when she was that tiny! By the looks of that last pic she already has daddy wrapped around her little finger! Enjoy that new baby!

Right after this shot, like a few seconds, she poo'd all over my white shirt!!! We were laughing so hard.

View attachment 15776

While your youngest daughter was soiling your shirt, my youngest daughter was moving into the college campus residence. How's that for a contrast.

By the way, how is it that you are older (just barely) and your hair is still a color other than gray, and still all there??

Great picture!

Back