Ncbike 03/18/2012

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
Session after lunch if I get my Go Pro back I'll post the session that got me my bump.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k--YFO5Ih0U]NCBIKE 3 18 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Only have my phone now so only watched the first lap. cant wait to get to a computer to see the rest. any idea what your top speed was on that long straight?

Dang thats fast. the more i watch videos like this the more i would like to try it someday. i live around 2 hours away from Mid Ohio. I also live around 1 hour away from 2 drag strips. The curves always scared me a bit.

Looked great --- what group were you in?

Your positive throttle was great and I liked the way you pushed out of turn 1. Could start positive throttle a little earlier coming out but I obviously can't feel the bike from here. You looked to me to be comfortable and in control.

Saaweeet!!! :)

Thanks Joe I started doing track days last year. I was in beginner most of the year at the end of the year they split into just two groups because attendance went down as the remodelers did. I was bumped up to intermediate two sessions after the video was taken.

You and Krispy should hit this place up. It's in Garysburg NC and is unlike any track I've been on so far. There are only a few corners that can be squared off and that long left hand(turn 5) goes on forever. It almost makes you dizzy. Team Promotion is the only bike club that runs there. This was the first time 2 wheel vehicles have run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, I can see the difference in your riding you are much more agressive and decisive than I have watched in the past. Your look great out there good job and congrats with the bump.

Thanks Joe I started doing track days last year. I was in beginner most of the year at the end of the year they split into just two groups because attendance went down as the remodelers did. I was bumped up to intermediate two sessions after the video was taken.

You and Krispy should hit this place up. It's in Garysburg NC and is unlike any track I've been on so far. There are only a few corners that can be squared off and that long left hand(turn 5) goes on forever. It almost makes you dizzy. Team Promotion is the only bike club that runs there. This was the first time 2 wheel vehicles have run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could also come down and run Roebling Road. I'll put you up at my place only minutes from the track.

In my orginal post I was refer to attendence droping and wrote remodelers instead of well.... Temperature. Its late cant sleep long drive back getting older smoked too much weed when I was a lad blah blah blah

Back