My new baby!

RI_Grinch

Well I picked up my baby today. Got my wife to take a couple pics with her phone. I will get some better pics tomorrow. Here's what I have for now.

I put about 100 miles on it today and I have to say im completely in love with it. It's a HUGE step up from the Kawasaki EN500 that I started out with. I think the only thing that is going to stop me from riding her is either a Hurricane or the dreaded SNOW!

Great looking bike RI. I have that same "monkey suit" in black. Is that a Carhardt or Dickies? I've ridden in temps as low as 35degrees with no problems at all with it on. If I remember correctly, mine is the 12oz. Goose Down fill. Warm as heck! Best of luck with your new ride!

Gen-I Looker

Congrats Mr. Grinch !! I am partial to the Gen-I's (see header) and you have a prime example. I particularly like the ALL SILVER appearence of your new bike! It looks 'Minty' . . . . ..:wow:
ENJOY !!! :+2:

Yeah that's how I bought it. The previous owner who is a mechanic at the dealership I bought it from did those mods. I do want to check on the front sprocket to see if it was changed...when through a school zone today and it said I was doing 56 when the speedo was reading 50..of course who knows how accurate that radar actually was.

Back