Moving to a FZ1 TE perhaps

Thanks!
I realize they are a little pricy, but I think they look better than the Givi's, and are arguably better quality. Givi's are fine quality and I've had several sets through the years.
But the Yamaha's are double walled and have a better lock system. And can be keyed to match the bike. They are the exact same bag used on the FJR 1300 and will hold an x-large full face helmet. But they still should sell for less than they do! Will the PLX hold a helmet? Just sold my VFR with "factory" bags. Your right $999.99 retail, but they gave them to me for $7xx something when I got the bike. They where made by Givi for Honda, you can buy the same bags from Givi color matched but they don't say "Interceptor" on them. They also hold a helmet. I really like the convenience of being able to lock my helmet and jacket up when I go in to a store or restaurant, and it's enough capacity on extended trips, I'm not ready for a Goldwing yet.

I just bought a FZ1TE a little over a month ago and Im lovin it almost 3000k on it It is by far the best all around bike I have ever owned or ridin and my only complaint is the seat Im looking at a sargent seat but not sure if it will happen this year Here is a picture of mine and by the way I wouldnt recommend Yamahas comfort seat as they call it I tried one a buddy of mine has and it is not comfortable at all I did 1200k on it and ya it wasnt a comfort seat at all I dont think it was any better than the stock seat

DSC_0447.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
Back