MotoGP Spain race today ***SPOILER***

2nd race of season!! I recorded it on the DVR from 7-8 am.......going to watch it later when I get back from a ride :)

So, nobody spoil the results yet!

I can't wait to see how Stoner & Lorenzo come out this time! Or maybe if Rossi can do anything any more at all.......doesn't seem likely, at this point....but that is why you go out and race. To find out! Maybe something new will happen? Maybe Spies will "awaken"?

Last edited:
I added "No Spoilers" to the thread's title. Here on the site, if you don't want anyone ruining it for you, just add that in your title. If you see "Spoiler", then you'll know not to look. I changed it for you already. I have it taped as well and don't want to know the results either. Should be a good race!

jerez moto GP

I wont spoil your viewing by telling the results but I have to say that was the best bike racing I have seen in a long time...in Moto GP, Moto2 and Moto3...the were all cracker races!!!DONT MISS IT!!!

Yes, that was impressive. You had to look twice or you missed it when Stoner made his pass. He started 5th? and then he got up to the front......

I don't know if it was the bikes at the end, but Lorenzo couldn't get that Yamaha to higher speed on the straight to match Stoner's Repsol Honda. I thought that was interesting because it looked like it came down to WOT on the straight.......am I wrong? Obviously, the turns are where Casey makes his dough....

Motors have always been Honda's strong suit and I guess it's no exception in the 1000cc-era either. People just can't seem to out-drag the Honda bikes

I added "No Spoilers" to the thread's title. Here on the site, if you don't want anyone ruining it for you, just add that in your title. If you see "Spoiler", then you'll know not to look. I changed it for you already. I have it taped as well and don't want to know the results either. Should be a good race!

That's weird. I just edited the title of the thread to now state *spoiler*. When you open, it reflects that. But, the thread listing in the forum menu didn't change......I guess I can't edit that from here?

Back