motoGP France ***NO SPOILER***

Very interesting so far........wet. So far, forget what you thought you knew! Could be a very interesting result this time!! :)

It is a great learning event........just watching certain riders "save" it in the unpredictable traction.

I'm heading out the door right now for a ride. Have to scrub in my new tires :)

Fairly good rare entertaining race. Good to see Rossi put one over moaner Stoner blaming it on the Bridgestone wets... whaa whaa whaa the sooner he buggers of the race gay V8s the better....

Fairly good rare entertaining race. Good to see Rossi put one over moaner Stoner blaming it on the Bridgestone wets... whaa whaa whaa the sooner he buggers of the race gay V8s the better....

I'm sure you could show the World Champion a thing or 2, hey kneedown? :tdown:

Seriously mate, how old are you?

I'm sure you could show the World Champion a thing or 2, hey kneedown? :tdown:

Seriously mate, how old are you?

Actually i probably could show him how to have more repect for fellow riders and stop being such a cry-baby, he will NOT be missed this time next year it will be Stoner who... :cheers:

Actually i probably could show him how to have more repect for fellow riders and stop being such a cry-baby, he will NOT be missed this time next year it will be Stoner who... :cheers:

Is that the same fellow rider/s that said he wasn't riding the Ducati hard enough to work out it's problems or was that the fellow rider/s who said the new breed of riders are pussies etc, I could go on.

Respect goes both ways mate.

And he will most definitely be missed by real MotoGP fans who want to see the best of the best out there every race.

I'll miss seeing him ride the way he does, it's amazing. Even Rossi openly said he enjoys seeing Stoner riding at his best and it's very difficult to touch him when he is

I think our resident Stoner-hater is secretly jealous of him and won't admit it

Some of the thing`s Casey is not happy about don`t effect him,eg moto-2 / 3 riders are not allowed to stay in their motorhomes at the track[casey said it would have been impossible for him to get where he is today if that was the rule when he was comming up through the rank`s] also I believe a rider will not allowed to go staight to a factory team when first going to moto- gp,what that means is Marc Marquez can not replace him,If stoner-hater`s listen to what casey is saying they would maybe understand it`s not all about himself

Back