Moto gp assen **spoiler****

Please don't put any outcomes in the Thread Heading. I had the race taped and did not see it yet as maybe others here on the site. Please just use the particular race in the heading and use "SPOILER" to let others know not to click on it if they haven't seen the race yet. Thanks.

No. He just does idiotic things..........even the other riders have made comments in the past about him being so. He couldn't have planned that. He had no business shooting up to the turn like that and then grabbing too much front and tucking it into that lowside. Bad racing line. He had no plan for that and had no where to go. Just an idiot thing to do. Last year,,,,,,maybe at Valencia? he also did a dumb thing and crashed out somebody.....maybe a couple guys if I remember correctly (Rossi?) He is now a menace on the track (for my mind)......and we know what happens when riders repeat dumb things at the wrong time (Simoncelli). Asking for trouble.

It is a racing incident & nothing more, shame really killed what was looking like a good race. I like Bautista, he rides hard and sometimes shit happens with a rush of blood to the head. The rumours are Rossi will have Stoners ride next year like he really deserves it after the Ducati abortion?. Im not a Stoner fan but i must give credit where credits due he was in a different league today personally IMO i dont think Lorenzo would have challenged him.

There's all this talk about how Ducati has failed Rossi. Rumour has it that Hayden and Rossi are both fed up with how uncooperative Ducati are being about delivering a bike as they request and are withholding the upgrades they have been promised.

Maybe it's just a little media sensationalism but it sure makes sense

Hayden has been riding hard and really trying to get in the top 5... He had some close calls in Assen. Clearly his Ducati just couldn't stay with the Yamaha (Crutchlow). The Ducati just won't keep the pace of the other factory bikes for the whole race. Rossi just looks like he has no confidence in the bike (in the dry). I guess we will have to see if any "upgrades" will actually happen, like the rumor was, by Laguna Seca. I'm not a big Lorenzo fan, but felt bad for him getting taken out like that by the bonehead move that Bautista did. I was hoping Spies was gonna hold on closer at 3rd and at least try to go after 2nd. There was no catching Stoner! For this being his last year, hope he leaves it all on the table and has no regrets when he walks away.

It is a racing incident & nothing more, shame really killed what was looking like a good race. I like Bautista, he rides hard and sometimes shit happens with a rush of blood to the head. The rumours are Rossi will have Stoners ride next year like he really deserves it after the Ducati abortion?. Im not a Stoner fan but i must give credit where credits due he was in a different league today personally IMO i dont think Lorenzo would have challenged him.

Bullshit, it was a dumb ass move not a "racing incident". Those happen in tight races, not on the start KNOWING nothing good would come from it. I disagree completely.

Bullshit, it was a dumb ass move not a "racing incident". Those happen in tight races, not on the start KNOWING nothing good would come from it. I disagree completely.

MMM happens more often than you think bud, now if he had of taken out say Hayden or Dovi then nothing would have come of it?. I do remember a certain Rossi doing something similar to Stoner last year MMM no penalty= Double standards???. I think dud tyres should be the talking point of this race...

I think all rider`s have done similar things in their racing career,it was unfortunate for Lorenzo,but it has happen to Casey etc before,Lozenzo still can win if he and his bike keep performing well.being a Aussie I am going for Casey,but have great respect for Lorenzo and Pedrosa. Bautista has been going great this year and will learn by this mistake.

Last edited:
MMM happens more often than you think bud, now if he had of taken out say Hayden or Dovi then nothing would have come of it?. I do remember a certain Golden boy Rossi doing something similar to Stoner last year MMM no penalty= Double standards???.

I think what killed this race were the dud tyres, wow Motogp has reached new lows CRT, pit-stops and now crap tyres at least when Michelin were going through there bad patch there was an alternative Bridgestone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back