Mother Nature

This morning in southeastern Michigan

photo.jpg

Not out to make friends today, are ya Joker? ;)

Im showing a united front with are northern brethren and not riding until they are able (only because I decide to make some minor tweaks, that caused me a complete breakdown of the bike)

Forecast is for 6-8 inches. And that's not rain. No whineing here. It just makes me appreciate the riding season that much more. Just wish that all that great riding weather in the fall didn't interfere with bowhunting season. Now if I could just figure out a way to carry all my gear and a deer carcass on the FZ I'd be a truely happy camper.

Not out to make friends today, are ya Joker? ;)

Im showing a united front with are northern brethren and not riding until they are able (only because I decide to make some minor tweaks, that caused me a complete breakdown of the bike)

HA HA I thought I would get a rise outa someone LOL!! Now get that baby back in working order and find some twisties!!!:cheers:

Rubbing a little salt in the wounds are we?? :nono:

Well to tell the truth I'm not getting much ride time in except to work and back (only about 14 miles round trip). I'm currently working 6 days a week 12 hours a day on night shift...:banghead: So no real fun time on the bike for me even though the weather is very nice.

Back