Mother Nature

I'm at a loss for words here. Which is unusual.

The Wife just told me it's snowing in Lapeer, 60 miles north.

Even worse, the long-range forecast is for more of the same.

I hate sentences that begin with, "Well, at least.....", but at least it's sunny.

If I only had some Arm Chaps.......

I'm at a loss for words here. Which is unusual.

The Wife just told me it's snowing in Lapeer, 60 miles north.

Even worse, the long-range forecast is for more of the same.

I hate sentences that begin with, "Well, at least.....", but at least it's sunny.

If I only had some Arm Chaps.......

Yep woke up to a frigging blizzard this morning. At least it's melting quick. "At least it's sunny"? I wish! Pretty cloudy here. Was supposed to meet on the softball fields for a little bp today, pretty sure i'm going to grill some ribs in the garage and relax instead.
LOL......Arm chaps! I read that on the other site.

Yep woke up to a frigging blizzard this morning. At least it's melting quick. "At least it's sunny"? I wish! Pretty cloudy here. Was supposed to meet on the softball fields for a little bp today, pretty sure i'm going to grill some ribs in the garage and relax instead.

If it makes you feel better the Sun is gone. Back to Winter.

Yes, the weather sucks pretty bad right now and we woke up to about three inches of new snow and wind blowing like crazy. I was working on the bike in the garage in about 26 degree temps. I'm about ready to back to Texas!!

I want to play softball!!! It's pretty sunny and warm here today after being overcast and 40 here yesterday. Who is going to at least come play catch with me today?

We are having weather all over the place as well. No snow anymore thankfully, but temps are going from 40-70 and rain/no rain/rain/no rain/rain rain rain...

I'M SICK OF THE RAIN! And with the rising gas prices, I want to drive the bike EVEN MORE!

We are having weather all over the place as well. No snow anymore thankfully, but temps are going from 40-70 and rain/no rain/rain/no rain/rain rain rain...

I'M SICK OF THE RAIN! And with the rising gas prices, I want to drive the bike EVEN MORE!

Bikes work great in the rain you know.;) Next mod should be a rain suit maybe. Don't let the weather stop you, I don't anymore (within reason; -11 this morning and ice all over the place). I will be riding by week's end!

Back