Most recent picture of your bike

Glad you pointed this out Brad. I wonder why their site doesn't put you on the 2010 bikes? The default is the older one and the specs say carb. You have to select the 2010 header? Weird considering it's almost 2011!! And how come these are 2 yr warranty bet the big 4 Japan bikes are all 1 year? Hmmm.....

Same reason Kia and Hyundai have great warranties.

The Most Recent

The Only picture that would be fairly recent was taken in my garage with the back half of the bike uncovered to install the new seat.

TopSellerieinstalled.jpg

But I figured I would play, any excuse you know.:embarrased:

So ... I took my FZ1 for another "last ride" of the season today... Donned the under armour as the temps are a balmy 36 degrees today. Honestly I felt pretty warm but decided to swing by a local shop to buy some cold weather riding gloves as my hands were feeling the bite. They helped a little but after 40 miles I decided to call it a day... thinking of this thread I snapped a few shots for what may now be it for the season... The word on the street is possible snow for tomorrow!

fz2dec18.jpg

fz1dec18.jpg

Hey all, I'm still pretty new here and I just realized I haven't taken a photo of the new bike yet, so here are my first and latest pictures:

FZ1_front.jpg

FZ1_left.jpg

FZ1_right.jpg

I plan on replacing the handlebar in the next two weeks in order to have something that is flatter with less sweep. And as soon as I sell my old RaceTech shock or get my tax return, I plan on getting fresh suspension all around from Racetech. (they're between work and home so it is easiest to go there over anywhere else... besides, I like their stuff)

For the record .. it didn't snow here Sunday but the white stuff is here now ... about an inch so far and that'll be about it I'm guessing but the salt trucks are already out. Season's officially over for me on the street :surrender:

For the record .. it didn't snow here Sunday but the white stuff is here now ... about an inch so far and that'll be about it I'm guessing but the salt trucks are already out. Season's officially over for me on the street :surrender:

Same here man, I'm glad I got out Saturday as they sanded the crap out of the streets today..

They don't sand my block as I live in a dead end circle, so at least I can drive around in the circle this weekend when I am checking out the new exhaust, assuming it does not snow of course.

Either way, I'm unfortunately done on the streets till it warms up. :(

Hey good luck with the new exhaust man ... but on that note be careful pulling the old one ... ya know... don't drop it on the ground or anything! ... the next guy will thank you :D

Bike looks great Whittle! Love that exhaust! ;)

Hey good luck with the new exhaust man ... but on that note be careful pulling the old one ... ya know... don't drop it on the ground or anything! ... the next guy will thank you :D

LOL Don't worry I'm not going to drop your new exhaust!

I went for a ride today and the weather was awesome here in Sydney.
Here is a pic of my bike on the top of Bald Hill at Stanwell Tops:

21-12-10BaldHill1.jpg

The surf was going off today for those of you who also like a paddle:

21-12-10BaldHill2.jpg

Gday guys,
Long time lurker, first time poster....
Here is my '08 FZ1 with the old boy's Z thou on a ride last week. I have had the "N" since September after only ever owning full on sports bikes, I love the power and handling of the new girl I have dubbed "Charlize".
I am trying to convince the minister of war and finance to let me get a few go fast bits starting with a new exhaust, that's a work in progress. Look forward to getting plenty of ideas from this forum,
Cheers

That's alot of luggage for 40 miles!!!:poke:

I'm just saying...

Merry Christmas... looks great!

I got that tank bag this summer to hold my water bladder but I haven't changed to back my smaller bag like I thought I would. I wanted a bigger bag but I had no idea what a behemoth I was getting! That thing expands and gets even freakin' bigger.

I pretty much always ride with the seat case or a soft tail bag but your right, with that big ass tank bag, I probably don't need to. On the plus side, I have a first aid kit in the seat case.

Back