Most recent picture of your bike

IMG_1926.JPG

Mmmm, tasty!
IMG_5247.JPG

Bike and rider, with gay matching jacket. :D
IMG_5220.JPG

And lastly....the FZ1 showing it can handle a little bit of ADV riding.

IMG_2134.JPG

Haven't taken any pics since I've been back, but soon there'll be some.

I wish there was a Gen II with a similar color scheme. Loving the classic Yamaha yellow and black combination. The jacket needs the tuning forks on the back ;) but looks great with the bike.

DSCF6651.jpg

I think I'm going to be getting rid of the belly pan though. It really just doesn't look good, lots of space on the sides of it, just looks cheap. I may get the OEM one, actually I will eventually get that, deff by summer.

This is the most recent pic, but the bike looks a bit different now. And its going to look better come spring as I will be installing a PILE of parts, so this pic to me doesn't count lol.

Look what you can get over in Japan :drools:

attachment.php

I've seen that before. It kills me that I can't buy one like that here. The white and red retro kit is a close second, but the Kenny Roberts yellow and black will always have a place in my heart.

Anyway, here's the latest picture of my FZ1 for the year. It's the same pic in the January BOTM competition. Just a touch of snow and a background of holly trees. I almost put some lighted garland on her, but decided against it.

I took one of my wife's Ninja 250R also, but I could only enter one pic for BOTM, so I guess I'll post her bike up here too...

Attachments

• FZ1 snow & holly.jpg
    FZ1 snow & holly.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 70
Here is my latest one from our last ride through Sam Houston National Forest. Sadly it was almost a month ago. My bike on the left and Pyrogenic's on the right.

4805d1292412181-most-recent-picture-your-bike-dsc02377.jpg

4806d1292412181-most-recent-picture-your-bike-dsc02378.jpg

Back