March 2014 - M.B.O.M. - winner - aws

Woohoo! Thanks for the kind words. Been trying on and off for a couple of years, so its great to finally get a result.

The photo was taken on an awesome summer evening ride a few weeks back. I just had to drop off the back of the group to take a few shots before the sun fully disappeared.

Woohoo! Thanks for the kind words. Been trying on and off for a couple of years, so its great to finally get a result.

The photo was taken on an awesome summer evening ride a few weeks back. I just had to drop off the back of the group to take a few shots before the sun fully disappeared.

It paid off! Well done!

I think most of us noticed your previous efforts. This shot was great though, congratulations.

Sorry Brenda, I forgot that you needed me to end the contest. Sadly I am not making it back here with the frequency I once did.

Don't worry Brad, I was able to take care of it with John's OLD, and I mean old, laptop.
How old you ask? I can't attach pics at all in a thread or send a copy to Admin like I normally would!
But it works good enough to at least log on while we're traveling, so it's all good! :)
except for the part where you say you aren't visiting us as frequently as you used to :(

Back