Look what followed me home today

That is a cool trailer! Super space efficient and looks like a breeze to load the bike on. Could you actually tow a bike with your car?

Oh yeah, super easy. I pulled the Guzzi's with this car. Interestingly this trailer is about 100 lbs lighter than the Harbor Freight trailer. I've not loaded a bike with this one yet. Maybe this weekend.

It folds up and has casters to roll around. The center of gravity is much lower too.

Yes, it's a Kendon. I've been shopping for one since last year. This one has only one thousand miles on it. The guy used it to pull a bike from Denver to Austin. Then it sat in his garage for 6 years.

I have the two bike version. Do yourself a favor and change out the lighting ASAP. Also make a metal plate that is the size of your license plate so you keep your license plate in one piece.

Those trailers look like they would be super bouncy and rough riding to me. I have never used one though so I really have no idea. They just look to compact to tow very well.

It has a torsion bar suspension and real car tires so it goes over dumps smoothly. With a bike it should be like butter.

The HF trailer had leaf springs and 12" trailer tires at 55 psi. Unloaded that thing bounced a lot.

Pete the wiring at the light assemble is horrible and there is no way to fix it. I fought mine for months, finally went to Harbor Freight LED's. These trailers pull awesome up to about 90MPH.

I have the two bike version. Do yourself a favor and change out the lighting ASAP. Also make a metal plate that is the size of your license plate so you keep your license plate in one piece.

I second that. I've have one mounting hole that has torn to the edge in one corner of the plate. I used big-a$$ washers and used all 4 holes and it seems to be holding fine. Our's is a dual bike version and we've put about 5K miles on it. Used it to bring my GSA back from Salt Lake and it did great with just 1 fairly large bike on it, and we trailered Lytehouse's FZ1 and my Ducati back to TN last fall to ride the smokies. That was almost 3K miles roundtrip. It has also done numerous trips with the dirt bikes on it. It is a great trailer which pulls nicely and hardly takes any space in the garage which keeps the covenant police happy.

I second that. I've have one mounting hole that has torn to the edge in one corner of the plate. I used big-a$$ washers and used all 4 holes and it seems to be holding fine. Our's is a dual bike version and we've put about 5K miles on it. Used it to bring my GSA back from Salt Lake and it did great with just 1 fairly large bike on it, and we trailered Lytehouse's FZ1 and my Ducati back to TN last fall to ride the smokies. That was almost 3K miles roundtrip. It has also done numerous trips with the dirt bikes on it. It is a great trailer which pulls nicely and hardly takes any space in the garage which keeps the covenant police happy.

You guys need to really test it out and bring it up to Vancouver next summer :)

We do need to come up to Vancouver. :cool: Lot's of great riding between CO and Vancover though, so I'd be more than happy to ride there. Eastern CO and Kansas, and anytime I have to stick to the Interstate to make time to get to a destination not so much, I'm ok with trailering while in the comfort of my air-conditioned vehicle at those times knowing our bikes are with us when we get there.

Oh, and I have not noticed any issues with my wiring. I did lose a turn signal on the way home from TN last year, but that simply required a new bulb.

Last edited:
Back