Long time lurker.. finally picked'er up

Been drooling over FZ1 for a long time (have had FZ6 for 3 seasons). The time was finally right to pick one up, so there she is:

bike1t.jpg

Already got a bunch of touring goodies on the way (full Givi setup and ZG touring screen).

Only ridden it once so far in total darkness, so couldn't really have fun with it in turns, but so far so good :D

Excellent! Another "Jersey Boy" graces our pages! That's a sweet ride you picked up. I hope we can get a chance to have some of the NY/NJ riders get together for maybe a nice fall ride in the Garden State!

Welcome Eric. I do a lot of riding around Hillsboro. Nice FZ, what screen is that? I recenty applied to become a MSF riding coach, have my fingers crossed on a reply back.

You probably know this place.
IMG_0717.jpg

I like the pic of my buddy Roy's fz 6 on you web page....

Last edited:
I wonder if that's the "seller's" photo since I see the NY plate on the back? If so, where in NY did you pick that up from? Maybe another member here on the site?

P.S. I have your website saved. I love reading that stuff!

Welcome Eric. I do a lot of riding around Hillsboro. Nice FZ, what screen is that? I recenty applied to become a MSF riding coach, have my fingers crossed on a reply back.

You probably know this place.
IMG_0717.jpg

I like the pic of my buddy Roy's fz 6 on you web page....

Cool @ riding around my hood! I'm planning a group ride next Saturday (with FZ6 folks).. let me know if you wanna join us.

The screen is stock, cut down and painted.

Good luck @ MSF! I absolutely LOVE it.. very rewarding to pass the passion on to others. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

LOVE Van Sant.. one of my favorite places to visit :D

Roy's FZ6?? I don't know any FZ6'ers by that name :confused0024:

I wonder if that's the "seller's" photo since I see the NY plate on the back? If so, where in NY did you pick that up from? Maybe another member here on the site?

P.S. I have your website saved. I love reading that stuff!

Yup, that's seller's photo (good catch!). I picked it up in Saratoga Springs. 500 miles of driving, but well worth it!

Back