License plate suggestions?

BDazzler I thought you might enjoy this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn5aSgv4Hp8]YouTube - The Chasers war on Wanker Numberplates[/ame]

PS I have a personalised plate so I hope I don't get booked myself. :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

I can't think of any way to make it fit, but I'd love to have the Gandolf quote from LOTR, "You shall not pass!" Maybe a tag under the plate "GANDALF"? Well, in IL, we only get 6 characters on a motorcycle plate, so I guess it would have to be "GANDLF" here. Plus the FZ1 is a bit of an "old man" sport bike. I could see Gandalf riding an FZ1. The white one named Shadowfax. Hehehe. Nerd alert! :nerd:

I can't think of any way to make it fit, but I'd love to have the Gandolf quote from LOTR, "You shall not pass!" Maybe a tag under the plate "GANDALF"? Well, in IL, we only get 6 characters on a motorcycle plate, so I guess it would have to be "GANDLF" here. Plus the FZ1 is a bit of an "old man" sport bike. I could see Gandalf riding an FZ1. The white one named Shadowfax. Hehehe. Nerd alert! :nerd:

Now you gave me an idea. I'm a fan of LOTR from, well..., the (ahem) 60s. I like the name Shadowfax and since I have a White FZ1 hmmmmm......

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I dug up this zombie thread to post about a few other license plates I've considered, and I appriciate other suggestions. For the record, I chose my plate. It is "SIC DAY". I thought it fit since I work 3 12-13 hour shifts a week, so I always have a weekday to go ride, so it's funny that it may look like I'm calling in sick to work just to ride, and any day I get to ride is a "sick" (meaning awesome and cool) day!

My wife considered "WEE NJA", but just kept the random plate for now. Please post up any other plate ideas you have and feel free to 'steal' any I have posted (excpet maybe "WEE NJA")

I'd be interested to know how the motorcycle plates work in other states.

GONE
FAQU2 (actually saw this on a MB SL500)
BLSTOF
giggle
I know this won't work per the thread requirements but
1l1l1l or 10lol0 (basically any variation to make it difficult to see what it actually is)

Awesome! :bowdown: Now you need a jacket that says, "You shall NOT PASS!" on the back! :shoot:

Just in case I run into a Balrog, eh!

Actually I let the morons that insist on going over 80 on the interstate pass. There are State Troopers hiding just waiting to hand out 80+ tickets.

Back