License plate suggestions?

Hey, since I'm just getting my FZ1 in a month or so, I need to think of a plate for IL. The bike plate rules in IL are up to 4 letters and a 2-digit number, 5 letters and a single digit number or 6 letters. All letters must be first, numbers last (no intermixing :() and a space between letters and numbers.

examples:

ABCD 12
ABCDE 1
ABCDEF

You don't have to use the max letters or numbers either. It could just be 2 letters and one number (ie: FZ 1). I think you can have a space or 2 in the letters, not sure. Anyway, I'd love to hear your suggestions. You can even go here and see if the plate is available in IL. Just click on the motorcycle pic on the left and then 150cc and above.

Thanks!

PS: FZ 1 is taken, of course (if you have it in IL, congrats!)... RD RASH (road rash) is taken too, but I think FIZZY 1 is available.

Last edited:
Those are all great suggestions. Bring 'em on. I'll let you know what I end up with.

If you have any witty ones for my wife's Black '09 Ninja 250r, let me know too. Same rules apply.

You guys are great. Thanks again! :woot:

PS Mine with be a Cobalt Blue '07, but any motorcycle stuff is kewl, doesn't have to just be FZ1 stuff, but I do like that :)

Last edited:
Two of my favorites...

coolpl8z_va%20gin%20ya.jpg

80780239.jpg

I've tried all of the suggestions, and all but a few were taken/not available :( Of those, I'm still thinking of "YAM FZ 1" and "YMH FZ 1"

I was thinking of "FIZZY 1", but didn't know how silly that sounded, especially to the non-FZ crowd (which seems to be everyone where I live :() I thought of "BLU FZ 1", or "FZ AZUL" but then I'm just stating the obvious. What about "EFF ZEE" or "EF ZE 1" (and no, it's not ZED! ;))

Would "SUIEEE" or "PIG MGT" (pig magnet) be a bad thing? I figure it does kinda call out to cops. :laugh2: I guess I'll leave those for the squids on the gixxers :p

What about "RISCRM" like rice+scream... :confused: nah

My wife was considering "WEE NJA" or "NJA GRL" for hers.

Gee, I do need help, don't I? LOL

Thanks for all the suggestions. I appriciate them all.

I think I've narrowed it down to a few of my own...

FZ FUN
FZ FUN 1
FZ WON 1 (FZ WON, FZ ONE, FZ 1, FZ I and FZ ONE 1 are taken)
BUG SLR (it's meant to be Bug Slayer, but I'm not sure it works well enough)

I checked, and FZ ATE is available...

Any of those seem better than others? Thanks.

I like: BDAZ or BDAZZ :Rockon:

Its Bdazzler to those who know, and looks like Bad Ass to those who don't.

My bike plate is my screen name: BSLY
(Be Sly is a nickname for my actual name: Brent Slider)

I like: BDAZ or BDAZZ :Rockon:

Its Bdazzler to those who know, and looks like Bad Ass to those who don't.

My bike plate is my screen name: BSLY
(Be Sly is a nickname for my actual name: Brent Slider)

Great suggestion, but IL is too smart, they won't allow either. It's fun to enter the names at their Pick-a-Plate website to see.

I'm never a fan of putting the actual make/model on the plate. A more pseronal plate will carry from bike to bike.

How about DAZZL1 ??

I know what you mean. I've thought of that too. It's a bit redundant to have the bike make/model on the plate, but 6 characters with out mixing in numbers (only 1 or 2 digit number at the end with a required space between letters and numbers) doesn't leave much room for creativity. BDazzler just became my online identity, but not many I know in person know it.

I'm a Chiropractor (not currently practicing :() Maybe there's some inspiration there?

Not Yet Taken

Open there's:

CRZFZ 1
FZCRZY
FZLOCO/LOCOFZ
NKDFZ
INLIN 4
FIZZR 1
RDRSH
YAMAFZ
YAMA 1

OK, I got distracted already. Hope these help.

Tommy

Hey, just so happens this one was free, too. Sorry, short attention span here.

KYJELY

Back