Just another Lobethal Road sesh

ozzieboy

A slightly moist day on Lobie Road. Check out the @$$hat in the second car.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnvQ9V4N2mo]YouTube - FZ1 Canyon Carving.avi[/ame]

Nice one Mike! You have some AWESOME roads down there! Does Oz do MPH or KPH cause it looks like MPH? Nice to see it in HD too! Super clear. :tup:

Thanks folks. Lobie road is a ripper. That was almost unedited....only one little piece cut out, and was about a quarter of Lobie road.:tup:

As for the car. They go so slowly yet feel the need to straight line the corners...sheer laziness, and is going to kill people.:mad:

As for my speedo.....maybe my speedo healer needs looking at...lol.:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

As for my speedo.....maybe my speedo healer needs looking at...lol.:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

That's funny, I was thinking it looked like you were throwing it around pretty hard for 30 - 40 MPH. Hey with all those trees over the road, weren't you having to watch out for drop bears...;) :cheers:

Thanks folks. Lobie road is a ripper. That was almost unedited....only one little piece cut out, and was about a quarter of Lobie road.:tup:

As for the car. They go so slowly yet feel the need to straight line the corners...sheer laziness, and is going to kill people.:mad:

I thought you were tearing it up in first gear!:yes:

There is a distinct possibility that my second speedo healer setting makes my speedo read exactly half my road speed. I might have ACCIDENTLY put it on that setting for some video:doh2:. How silly of me ;)

Back