June 2013 - M.B.O.M. - Winner - JMC

The June 2013 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" in the upper right hand corner of the gallery. Click on that to start your upload.

June 2013 - M.B.O.M <== click here

The rules are simple; One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month. If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again.

This month's voting will be enabled on Sunday, May 19th and a winner announced on Sunday, May 26th..

The idea is to have a classy picture that showcases your machine in a nicely composed photo. It does not have to be an FZ1 but it must be yours. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture Win!

Last edited:
OK, I threw a pic in the mix again. I don't stand a chance this month, but that doesn't matter. It's fun to see all the pics people throw up. Such great shots, bikes and scenery! I'm going to have to step it up big time next month! :wilynily:

1330711323_58684.gif

Any more entries? :cheers:

I want to win this contest some time, but every time I enter a pic that I think is good, so does everyone else. A lot of good pics this month!

I want to win this contest some time, but every time I enter a pic that I think is good, so does everyone else. A lot of good pics this month!

I feel your pain brother! Way back when we started this contest I think I won one time, only because we never had so many entries. Now that many more are aboard with the contest, the competition is 5 notches higher than before. Gotta just keep plugging away!!!

I don't usually expect to win, but I have to look at it as I enjoy sharing my pictures and trips and looking at all the other entries. :chat:

I haven't entered in a long time, or even voted for that matter. I just forget about it and don't always have time or energy to take photos on my rides. I'm working with my iPhone 4S. That's my camera right now. The competition is really strong now. The quality of photo, scenery, mods on the bikes and post processing of photos has jumped dramatically. :unworthy: I'm glad. I really enjoy looking at them, I just don't know I can truly compete. I'm good with that. I'll keep throwing up a pic when I can.

Man, I wanted to vote for all of them, but it would only let me vote once. All good entries this month. Good Luck to everyone! (Take it easy on me next month!)

Back