June 2012 M.B.O.M. - Winner Fazersniper

Thanks for the votes and comments. Like I said before, all of this months entries are calender shot material. You guys who sugested that I put the FZ pics from the 1800+ mile Fort Benning Trip :
( http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-general-discussion/14678-airborne-ohio-jump-school-back-fz1.html) were right on. Dirty bike and all it did look good on the drop zone just inside Alabama. The guys in Patrol Division at work arranged that I hae the next 4 days off to be with the daughter before she heads back to Fort Bragg and assumes her duty's supporting the A-teams still in combat operations. She is pushing to redeploy with 3rd Special Forces for her second combat tour and reinlist in Afganistan ( Tax free bonus). I did not plan it but maybe I got the Memorial Day bump here to nudge out Dustin's SV and Peter's awesome Brit bike or I just got the unfair FZ1 vote. I'm not picky, I'll take it. I'll get the young lady out in the shop and get her '86 Radian 600 out in the sun and post some pics of her with her ride we rebuilt a while ago. I have to give her alot of credit, she's been home less than a week and still put's on her uniform and goes to great family. Especially the ones that wanted her not to join in war time or not at all. She makes sure they know when she says "I'm 5th generation US Army" she means it. The trip to pin her with my wings is something I will tresure for the rest of my days. I gotta say, I was still serving durring the attacks and was a seinor NCO at the time I never knew exactly how to respond to the "thank you"'s I received. She does. In a proper professional manor she say's " I appeciate the thanks, but it's not nessisarry, I volenteered."
2495236_f260.jpg

Back