June 2012 M.B.O.M. - Winner Fazersniper

Ok we have so many entries this month I am going to give some forum gear away to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place entries. T-shirt and hat for #1 plus the photo on the home page next month. 2nd place gets a T and 3rd place a hat.
:thewave::thewave:
Don't expect that to happen again though! ;)

Ok we have so many entries this month I am going to give some forum gear away to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place entries. T-shirt and hat for #1 plus the photo on the home page next month. 2nd place gets a T and 3rd place a hat.
:thewave::thewave:
Don't expect that to happen again though! ;)

Ha Ha....see what happens when you mention "free stuff" ?!?!?!

:doh2: maybe we should have tried that on the FZ6 side before BOTM was laid to rest

I'd play, gifts or no gifts. I don't consider it "hard work" to post a photo once a month. I'm glad we have such a great turn-out this month. It shows how much we're growing as a quality MC Forum when you get this kind of participation! Thanks to all that have entered!

It died on the FZ6 site?

Unfortunately, yes. There were a few of us that tried to keep it going but it got to this point> :deadhorse:

I'd play, gifts or no gifts. I don't consider it "hard work" to post a photo once a month. I'm glad we have such a great turn-out this month. It shows how much we're growing as a quality MC Forum when you get this kind of participation! Thanks to all that have entered!

:ditto:

Last edited:
We have a winner! FazerSniper

This month was truly an amazing contest. We have never had so many photos entered and I don't think we have ever had this many votes. Thanks to everyone who participated by uploading a photo or by voting!

1st Place - 7 Votes - Fazer1Sniper
11035d1338084347-june-2012-m-b-o-m-voting-enabled-1st.jpg

Fazersniper gets to pick a forum t-shirt, forum cap and have his photo posted on the home page in June!

2nd Place - 6 Votes - Dustin
11036d1338084347-june-2012-m-b-o-m-voting-enabled-2nd.jpg

Dustin gets to pick a forum t-shirt.

3rd Place - 3 Votes - Peter1968
11037d1338084347-june-2012-m-b-o-m-voting-enabled-3rd.jpg

Peter1968 gets to pick a cap.

Congrats to all the winners! PM me and I will send you the sizes and colors available in hats and shirts.

Last edited:
Back