July 2014 M.B.O.M. - winner - coalt45

The July 2014 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" under the "What's New" link. Click on that to start your upload.

July 2014 - M.B.O.M. <== click here

The rules are simple; One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month. If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again.

This month's voting will be enabled on Sunday, June 15th and a winner announced on Sunday, June 22nd.

The idea is to have a classy picture that showcases your machine in a nicely composed photo. It does not have to be an FZ1 but it must be yours. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture win!

Forum gear prizes awarded subject to availability and only upon your first win. Any future wins are for pride and country.

Last edited:
Dang! I was thinking I didn't set up the gallery right, but it took my picture ok, so, what are the rest of ya waiting for????? xoxoxoxoxo

Last edited:
Another loosing pic posted! One day I'll get the ole lady to take some good pics of the bike at our friend's house on Lake Pasadena.

We had some excellent pic this month but coalt45 hit the ground running with his entry....Congrats coalt45, a really pretty shot:

coalt45_zpsaa4babcb.jpg

does anyone know how to make this pic bigger? and if you do, teach me?

Back