IVAN ECU Flash: Dynochart Air/Fuel

Hi,

Yesterday i did a free run on a mobile dyno. I'm pretty happy with the numbers but i noticed that the air/fuel is a little rich in the midrange.
Is it worth it to modify the map? Should a optimized A/F gives a stronger midrange power?

Further there are no complaints and the bike. It goes like a rocket :flash:

Modifications done:
Airbox Mod
BMC Filter
Graves Velocity stacks
Ivan ECU Flash + Ivan PC5 mapping.
Decat
Leo GPPRO with DB-Kiler.

y4mZTUzh064s4Jk6DjDvrEXnFrN5s9crkm8mKoCG_lmqhKJHgDzP34hFlgAoFsLGliRcZ2EVtBuB4ZqocMEwUuU5QHtfQLumv7DEm3CQEhyMEvVNpI6IxKBIHL9SXKnfmR2BrNXXGfqgD6j8OHQahnVYpvUHVMLNWJbkR52Y9o5ijmCehJJlfxEtnWlrntqt8od78eodrPXlukilYSFg3AfXA

Last edited:
Hi,

Yesterday i did a free run on a mobile dyno. I'm pretty happy with the numbers but i noticed that the air/fuel is a little rich in the midrange.
Is it worth it to modify the map? Should a optimized A/F gives a stronger midrange power?

Modifications done:
Airbox Mod
BMC Filter
Graves Velocity stacks
Decat
Leo GPPRO with DB-Kiler.

y4mZTUzh064s4Jk6DjDvrEXnFrN5s9crkm8mKoCG_lmqhKJHgDzP34hFlgAoFsLGliRcZ2EVtBuB4ZqocMEwUuU5QHtfQLumv7DEm3CQEhyMEvVNpI6IxKBIHL9SXKnfmR2BrNXXGfqgD6j8OHQahnVYpvUHVMLNWJbkR52Y9o5ijmCehJJlfxEtnWlrntqt8od78eodrPXlukilYSFg3AfXA
Maybe you received a fuel map for a full exhaust system, not decat?

Skickat från min D6503 via Tapatalk

Hi,

Modifications done:
Airbox Mod
BMC Filter
Graves Velocity stacks
Decat
Leo GPPRO with DB-Kiler.

Please don't forget that this is at 100% throttle.You don't really ride at this throttle opening regularly.But in saying that you will improve midrange power with correct afrs.
You don't really know what the other throttle percentages afr values are like unless you do a custom tune.
Every bike is different. So Ivans tune will vary from bike to bike.
A custom tune is the way to go if you want piece of mind and no worry riding.

I have had custom maps made for my bike and have tried other maps and even modified Ivan's maps.

What I found is that Ivan's map just feels better to me.
It's extremely smooth, especially in the lower throttle openings where it's most important and has good power everywhere.

If it bugs you then get a custom map made and see for yourself; you can always reload Ivan's map at a later date to compare.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

Ivan = Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
True but it's really smooth especially in the 0 to 20% areas of the map.

I like how it feels compared to custom maps based purely on afr.

I agree that a custom map would be better for fuel economy as the values are way leaner.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

True but it's really smooth especially in the 0 to 20% areas of the map.

I like how it feels compared to custom maps based purely on afr.

I agree that a custom map would be better for fuel economy as the values are way leaner.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

I totally agree that the bike is super smooth like a carburetor bike since the flash, i get a allot extra smiles per gallon ;)

Last edited:
Back