Introduction...

Hi all - Just wanted to say Hi to everyone :)

Recently traded in my 06 FZ6 for an 08 FZ1 with ABS.. Liking the FZ1 so far, superb machine..!! Hopefully I shall have just as much fun I did on my trusty FZ6.

My cards behind the bar for anyone wanting a virtual drink on us :)

Cheers,

Vj

Last edited:
Fitted PR3's just recently. PUIG screen arrived from Germany the other day, Super bright LED's / Xenon being fitted on the weekend [if this bloody rain ever stops :bs: ]

Planning on changing Brake fluid to DOT 5.1, from DOT 4 and Coolant soon. Would anyone know if there is after-market braided brake lines for ABS models...? I fitted HEL's lines on my FZ6, which was a non ABS model.

Thanks again all for your welcoming...

Many thanks,

Vj

Welcome to the club! I guess you already know the difference between the 6 and the 1 is the "fun factor" gets way higher!!!, Oh, and the stops for gas get a little closer to each other! :poke:

I wasn't aware that there were different lines for ABS equipped bikes as opposed to Non ABS Models.

Hola from another new guy...congrats on the 1k..make sure you post up feedback on the pr3's as my second set of road two's are nearin' the end. The 2's were good but like always i want more grip and more miles.....;)

Last edited:
Welcome vijay !!! Congrats on the bigger, faster, sexier, 'er, well, FZ1 !! Now, open the checkbook and buy some go-fast goodies . . . . let the mods begin . . .:poke:

Hi Vijay, welcome! Nice upgrade from the FZ6 huh??

:sport12:

Hi Hellgate - I'm finding the FZ1 to be a 'smoother' ride then the FZ6. I did a fair bit to the FZ6, which i think made it ride/perform a bit better then stock.

Because my FZ1 is stock at the moment, for the most part, it seems some subtle modding may be in order…

Hi CrazyBiker - yup, another desi rider, but without the liquor ;)

Hi YZFRiderNY - yes, the ABS model has different lines then non-abs models. From what i can see, it looks like the front has an extra line or two...

Hi jayth - will do RE PR3 feedback. Its my first time trying Michelin PR3's, usually buy Bridgestone's… so will let everyone know in due course :)

Back