Interesting Dragon Video

Hey folks, been a while. Want to share a great video a friend made at the the SVRally this year. Does a great job capturing the state of mind, environment and the frenetic nature of the road for both those who have and those who never been there.

The Dragon

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Joe

Hey Joe long time no hear from you! Glad to see you're still riding the Dragon :D

That video was pretty neat. I liked the music and those low mounted forward shots were my favorite :tup:

Very cool video Joe. I like the angles and the music!

But.......... this guy needs to learn cornering. I noticed that no matter the speed, he was turning into the corner and there was no counter steer. He could have made the corners a lot smoother. ;) I'll bet he wears the heck out of the centers of the tires. :D

I like the composition and like Tony, I like the low forward-facing shots. Well done!

And what was stuck to his helmet? Dog ears? LOL! Nice touch!

Dalmation ears .... Been wearing them for over seven years.

He is a conservative rider, especially on that road. We both have seen more than our fair share of incidents.

I don't think he went over 40 based on tach readings.

His main goal when he rides the Dragon is to not use the brakes at all, smooth is fast and easier to do on a SV than an I-4.

His main goal when he rides the Dragon is to not use the brakes at all, smooth is fast and easier to do on a SV than an I-4.

I'll take technique over conservative... even conservative needs proper technique! ;)

ppppppppttttthhhhhhhh! Sv over and I-4... it's all about what RPM range you keep the bike in. Speed isn't the issue....

BTW, Michele wants to know how your shoulder is? She's itching to give it a good pounding! Are you healed and back up on two? I'm sorry I don't call more often... I'm just as bad about that with the closer family too! FWIW, I've got Michele running a lot closer to me in the corners now with the FZ1. She's doing quite well!

Back