Import from FZ6 site....new FZ1 Owner!

Plans for the spring include:

-eBay pazzo knockoff adjustable levers (already ordered)
-Puig racing dark smoke window (already ordered)
-Frame sliders- thinking either motovation or OES- any opinions anyone???
-AIS removal kit
-Oil and filter change (already have the k&n filter and Motul in the garage)
-Coolant change

Well Friday was a good day for me, I ordered Motovation frame sliders as I was very happy with them from when I installed a set on my FZ6, Ordered a set of Roth AIS removal plates/kit.

My windshield showed up today and looks great. I ended up with a Puig Racing Dark Smoke window, as I also had one on my FZ6 and love the look and quality of the Puig.

Now I just wish the rest of my parts would get here....should be a good week for parts! : )

Well Friday was a good day for me, I ordered Motovation frame sliders as I was very happy with them from when I installed a set on my FZ6, Ordered a set of Roth AIS removal plates/kit.

My windshield showed up today and looks great. I ended up with a Puig Racing Dark Smoke window, as I also had one on my FZ6 and love the look and quality of the Puig.

Now I just wish the rest of my parts would get here....should be a good week for parts! : )

Have fun with the mods. The worst part is always the wait and then finding the time to put it all on the bike...

Finally got some good weather and a clean bike....so I took it out today for some good pictures!

Here she is all cleaned up and ready!

And yes, I am really enjoying doing the mods so far. Everything is installed but the AIS kit from Roth which has not come yet.

Still contemplating also shortening the muffler as well, thanks to a couple of great threads on here!

Looks good! That Akra will look a lot better if you chop 4-5" from it. You already saw it's a relatively straight forward job. Good luck...

Iwas going to say the same thing Tony ppointed out. Take 4 or so inches off that bad boy. Bike is looking great. I really liked the Puig racing screen. Had I not found the deal on the Magical Racing screen I would still be enjoying the Puig.

:welcome: Great looking Gen-II !!
Ohh, don't worry too much about Bruce Weber and the Fight'in Illini, , , they will bounce back for the B10 tourney !!

Back