I'm Now Officially Famous!!!!!

Guess who made the January 2011 issue of Super Streetbike Magazine!!! Thats right!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. Page 72 will be carefully cut out and framed for eternal greatness!

I couldn't have fixed the FZ1 without the help from you guys here! I thank you all. :yes:

StreetbikeMagazine.jpg

WOW! That is awesome! How did you go about getting in the magazine? That is really cool!!! :tup: Congrats Billy!!! I have to go find a copy now.

WOW! That is awesome! How did you go about getting in the magazine? That is really cool!!! :tup: Congrats Billy!!! I have to go find a copy now.

Thanks Eric. It's called "Super Streetbike Magazine" and it's at most newstands and probably all Barnes and Nobles for sure. I've seen it at every one I've been too. I've been buying it since last year. Some time ago I saw a small caption asking riders with FZ1's to send in some pics and info with a chance to be in the mag. I never thought they'd pick mine but there I am!

It's also a decent magazine. IMHO. I've been reading it months before seeing the caption. Check it out.

Awesome man! So they did a feature for the FZ1? What did they say? I mean why they specifically wanted FZ1s? Do those gen2 bikes belong to either forum members?

Thanks Crazy. Every month they feature a different bike so about 7 months ago I saw a small caption that they were looking for FZ1's so on a whim I said what the heck and sent everything in, not figuring on getting chosen. Then this evening when I picked up the issue I flipped through it and was shocked. It is pretty cool to see it there though I won't lie.

As for the others, I've checked the names and so far I haven't made a match with anyone here.

Back