I'm caving.....

Quote of the day (from the FZ6R forum).... :rofl:

Chevyfazer said:
By the way your wife's bike looks great too, it looks like a fjr1300 had sex with a r1 and that's the product of their one night stand...

Awesome! :tup:

Quote of the day (from the FZ6R forum).... :rofl:

Awesome! :tup:

I need to check in there more often. LOL. I like the FZ8 site too.

BTW Congrats to the Mrs. on the new 2bros CF pipe. :wilynily: I'm jealous. I need a slip on, but I can't decide on what brand, and how much work it is to deal with it all. :doh2: All I know is if I get a slip-on, I want CF.

BTW Congrats to the Mrs. on the new 2bros CF pipe. :wilynily: I'm jealous. I need a slip on, but I can't decide on what brand, and how much work it is to deal with it all. :doh2: All I know is if I get a slip-on, I want CF.

I'll get the mandatory before and after shots. These are about a 30 minute ordeal and 15 of that is getting the EXUP cables out! I'll also have to block off her AIS. With full fairings, THAT is a PITA!

I held out for the carbon fiber. I definitely wanted it in black. I thought the titanium one stood out too much. Can't wait to see this one on my bike.:cheerleader:

This thread reminds me of when I bought my RZ350 the guy was from Italy and his wife had bought that bike for him as a wedding present... I was like "NOW SHE'S A KEEPER"...

So I mentioned that to my current GF just planting the seed.... so I'm thinking come on 1989 OWO1 :sport12:...lol

The can is here! But the tip and bracket arrive tomorrow. :( So, here's the BEAUTIFUL slip-on out of the box. My wife has an AWESOME CAN! :woot: :drools: :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Weighed and measured....

The Evotech bracket and Two Bros P1X tip came in today so I've fabbed up all the parts that will be mounted to her bike.... Here's the parts with the FREE Two Bros T-Shirt, front and back of shirt...
attachment.php

attachment.php

And here's the parts all put together to include the two mounting screws for the bracket. So, going on the bike will be 4 lbs, 13.7 ozs. That's all the parts period.
attachment.php

attachment.php

And here's the stuff all mounted on Michele's...... um, oh wait.... not the FZ1, eh? :angel:
attachment.php

Wow that is light! I bet the stock rear sets by themselves weigh over 2 lbs. I'm guessing you'll see at least a 13-14 lbs pound savings when all is said and done (I means installed :D)

Last edited:
Back