I'm caving.....

MrsFZ1inNH

We were informed at work that bonuses are coming out either Monday or Tuesday. Since I work in the accounting dept, I know exactly what we made and approximately how much my bonus will be. Knowing is half the battle...LOL. With that mind set I ordered MrFZ1inNH the Race Tech springs and the Penske 8983 shock with a remote reservoir that he's wanted. I also ordered myself a Two Brothers carbon fiber exhaust. I don't know what other mods I want for my bike now. It's got a really loud horn and now louder exhaust than the stock so I'm safer.....I hope.

Now tell me she's not a keeper, eh? :D How I love my wife!!!

Yes, one of those new ScottyD blue Penske 8983 shocks with the remote... and 1.0 kg Racetech springs for the forks. How happy am I?
405625_368450819835725_194182433929232_1613507_734784526_n.jpg

She's getting the Black series Two Bros CF can and the P1 tip to muzzle it to legal status. I also have an Evotech Exhaust hanger on the way for her to hang that new can with. This means she'll shed the stock canon and the pillion brackets. All for about 5 lbs! SWEET!
m2v-14-CF.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg

Honey, I think you should order a Top Saddlery seat so I can have mine back permanently. ;) Love you Baby!!!

Last edited:
Honey, I think you should order a Top Saddlery seat so I can have mine back permanently. ;) Love you Baby!!!

That's what I was forgetting!!! :doh2: I knew there was something. I'll see what's in the bargain bin first. Of course what he doesn't tell everyone is I've offered his back to him repeatedly. :rofl:

Now tell me she's not a keeper, eh? :D How I love my wife!!!

Yes, one of those new ScottyD blue Penske 8983 shocks with the remote... and 1.0 kg Racetech springs for the forks. How happy am I?
405625_368450819835725_194182433929232_1613507_734784526_n.jpg

She's getting the Black series Two Bros CF can and the P1 tip to muzzle it to legal status. I also have an Evotech Exhaust hanger on the way for her to hang that new can with. This means she'll shed the stock canon and the pillion brackets. All for about 5 lbs! SWEET!
m2v-14-CF.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg

I'd be interested to know what you think about the P1 tip. I keep going back and forth on the P1 vs. P1X, without having ever heard either one. Thanks!

Well, she now has her own Top Saddlery seat coming. :D Nothing in the bargain bin fits her style (but there's some great red and yellow stitched ones in there!) so we customized one for her that will be a lot like mine but with Gold letters, gold stitching and gold piping. :tup: Now I can have mine back.

And yes, she always tells me to take it back but I want to be sure her butt is comfortable. Now we'll both be comfortable.

I'd be interested to know what you think about the P1 tip. I keep going back and forth on the P1 vs. P1X, without having ever heard either one. Thanks!

Actually, I was mistaken. We ordered the P1X tip for her can and not the P1. I have the P4 tip. If you read the description on both tips at the twobros.com site, you are likely as confused as I am. :ugh: ;)

You sir are a lucky guy. How close is that blue to the bike? it looks like a good match.

It's a pretty close match. I feel bad for ScottyD because he's out of country and his is waiting for him at home. I just ordered mine and I'll have it installed before he's home! But we will be trading notes on this since we'll be twins on opposite sides of the globe. ;)

Actually, I was mistaken. We ordered the P1X tip for her can and not the P1. I have the P4 tip. If you read the description on both tips at the twobros.com site, you are likely as confused as I am. :ugh: ;)
Thanks, I've read about P4 and P2 but looking at the site it looks like they only offer two different tips, the P1 and P1X.

Thanks, I've read about P4 and P2 but looking at the site it looks like they only offer two different tips, the P1 and P1X.

Do a Google search for the others. They are all available out there. Some vendors carry only one or two while others carry the OTHER one or two. I ended up getting the P4 tip from another vender myself. She got lucky and Fly-N-Cycle had BOTH the Black series CF can and the P1X tip in black. :D

We were informed at work that bonuses are coming out either Monday or Tuesday. Since I work in the accounting dept, I know exactly what we made and approximately how much my bonus will be. Knowing is half the battle...LOL. With that mind set I ordered MrFZ1inNH the Race Tech springs and the Penske 8983 shock with a remote reservoir that he's wanted. I also ordered myself a Two Brothers carbon fiber exhaust. I don't know what other mods I want for my bike now. It's got a really loud horn and now louder exhaust than the stock so I'm safer.....I hope.

Very Cool! I'm happy for you both.

Woohoo!!!! Enjoy Eric! Can't wait to hear your report :D
And a big thanks to Michele for being such a generous wife to Eric!

We spoil each other but this is the biggest for motorcycles that we've done in quite some time. The Copperdog stuff was also our bonuses back then. I try to spoil her in many other ways. ;)

So, the cat's out of the bag now. Thank you Honey! I love you Michele! :hug::hug::hug::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :blowing_kisses: :blowing_kisses: :blowing_kisses:

Well, hat's off for Fly-N-Cycle!!! Michele and I were about to put on our helmets this morning and ride off to work when the FedEx guy pulls up and there's her Two Bros CF slip-on already delivered! She did not pay for rush delivery either! 10 :tup: to them!!! :yes: We did not open the box but it looks like a re-taped box meaning they opened it and put the P1X tip inside but I'll check this when I get home. Hoping her Evotech hanger arrives today and we can put it on tonight!! :sport12:

Back