***I'm Back! Vacation 2013***

Thanks for the report, pictures and videos (I haven't had time to watch the videos yet, but I will!) All that made me feel like I was a small part of it too. I just wish I was closer to you guys. I'm very happy that you guys were able to meet up and have a great time. :woot:

I get 37-40 mpg when I'm riding very easy. My 'spirited' rides yield 30-33 mpg. Oh well. I didn't buy the FZ1 for fuel economy. I bet I could get even worse MPG if I really tried :sport12:

I liked you on that FZ-09. It looks like a more relaxed riding position than I expected. It seems like a street only supermotard in a way. I haven't seen one in person yet. I think I'm more interested in FMF 'cans' after your pictures. ;)

Really nice pics Billy, im surprised that small camera takes such nice pictures. It was really nice meeting you Dave Erci and Pete . I hada great time.

Really nice pics Billy, im surprised that small camera takes such nice pictures. It was really nice meeting you Dave Erci and Pete . I hada great time.

Well I have to admit Lonney, the pictures from "our" ride were with the point and shoot. The Race photos and the Furnace photos are with my other Canon T3i, but the little camera is a workhorse for sure. I can't tell you how many shots I've taken with it the last 5 years. It was great meeting and riding with you bud. I had the greatest time the entire week!

Bill, I had a great time riding and hanging out with the group last week. I am glad all went well and everybody had a good time. Thanks again for the invite and I am looking forward to doing it again sometime soon!

Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures and videos also.

Back