I just bought another bike

JMundy

Well I went and got another bike

Say hello to #7 in my stable

ydy6upaj.jpg

2006 PW50 for my daughter. She isn't even two yet but loves motorcycles and rode with me on dirt bikes all summer already. She light up when she saw it and jumped right on. It needs cleaned up but runs really well. It came with training wheels so this summer she will be riding and getting comfortable on it. Same way my brothers learned to ride, I was older when we got a pw50 so I didn't need the extra wheels but it's cool that she will be riding my first bike as well, and they haven't changed a damn bit!

The pw have a throttle stop screw to set the amount of throttle so they can go slower than most power wheels. I'm excited and I won't get to ride it.........much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice , Its great to see another generation getting into riding a dirtbike. She will remember this for the rest of her life as most of us do!! Have fun Mundy the time goes quick bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nice , Its great to see another generation getting into riding a dirtbike. She will remember this for the rest of her life as most of us do!! Have fun Mundy the time goes quick bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks and yes it will be fun.

I'm excited to watch her learn and enjoy the bike. She has a few years before she can actually ride, but I want her around and comfortable with a bike that's hers. Learning how to work and maintain it plus suiting up in proper gear before getting on this one is all part of the fun experiance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my son got my grandson a JR50 used for a great price brought it out to the house fixed a couple things on it and cleaned up of course we rode the heck out of it! I bought all his gear for him cant wait he is gonna freak hes almost 4

Thanks everyone. Damn spring needs to get here

u6y5y8y2.jpg

She definitely has a bit to go. She can touch pegs with toes so soon she bee good. Hopefully I'll get a Stryker in a month and get her to practice on that also.

I'm gonna do the throttle screw and a restrictive washer on the exhaust to really slow it down for learning

my son got my grandson a JR50 used for a great price brought it out to the house fixed a couple things on it and cleaned up of course we rode the heck out of it! I bought all his gear for him cant wait he is gonna freak hes almost 4

Ya the little bikes are so much fun

I've got a Pw80 also and that thing is a blast to play on

u6y5y8y2.jpg

She definitely has a bit to go. She can touch pegs with toes so soon she bee good. Hopefully I'll get a Stryker in a month and get her to practice on that also.

I'm gonna do the throttle screw and a restrictive washer on the exhaust to really slow it down for learning

Oh
My
God
she is adorable!

u6y5y8y2.jpg

Oh what a cutie patootie! She's beautiful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back