i cant believe this girl

LOL
Her talents lie in other places:

kellie-pickler-bikini-picture.jpg

Just look at those voices

I think this is a statement to America...Pay teachers more and have some quality control on principles that allow dumb people to advance without the grades or the knowledge. She makes millions and can't tie her shoes or balance a checkbook - Sad! This is a complete travisty and painful to watch!

Last edited:
I think this is a statement to America...Pay teachers more and have some quality control on principles that allow dumb people to advance without the grades or the knowledge. She makes millions and can't tie her shoes or balance a checkbook - Sad! This is a complete travisty and painful to watch!

Sadly, most people who make millions did not get to where they are financially by using their brain. Think professional athletes, actors, models, rappers, etc. A large number of millionaires in these groups even have a criminal record and yet they are idolized and payed millions to be a bad influence. At least in this case the worst crime is just that she is ditzy.

She looked really good, then she started talking......

What an annoying voice she has.

LOL, was it the accent or the voice that bothered you more? If it is the accent, make sure you never visit the Southern US (although her accent is stronger than most). If she would have just given the answer instead of spending so much time trying to be cute by explaining why she chose the answer, she would have seemed more intelligent. They should make the show more entertaining by asking the 5th graders questions that adults would know since they are asking adults things they would have learned in 5th grade.

She has a high pitched irritatingly whiny voice. Completely unsexy.

As to the glorification of these non entities?

Look at people like Paris Hilton, what has she ever done that merits the media attention that she gets?

Yet the media hangs on her every movement and utterance.

Why???

Back