How many miles / kilometers did you put on in 2014 ?

I put 15,000 mi on this year . I put 12,000 on my Honda and 3,000 on the FZ . We had great riding weather this year in the NE of the USA once we thawed out from a horrible winter !!

17 000km On my FZ, after not owning a functional bike since 1991, mostly because the ex-wife hated bikes and later bled me with alimony (now works at and rides a Hardley:rolleyes:)

Opps? I wasn't really keeping count, but I'd guess at least 6 or 7 thousand on the FZ1, and probably around 2,500 miles on the SV650S.

So somewhere around 10K miles total I guess ...

living in seattle means i gotta go at least 200 miles one way before getting to any fun stuff, racks up miles quick. commuting every day plus 500-1000 mile weekends adds up. i had to play it poor this winter and not do any big trips, saving for spring. planning a little 2,000 mile weekend for end of april, hopefully snows cleared most the lower mountain passes in MT/ID/OR. so many roads, never enough time...or money...

also, i dont know how many miles of track time i put on the bike, control riding for 7 track days...usually 2-3 tanks of gas...uhhhh, so of that 24,000, maybe 1500ish were at the track? need to buy another track bike soon, save the tires on the fz1

so many roads, never enough time...or money...

I know the feeling... I really cut my riding short last year to save money for my trip to Europe. It was definitely worth the sacrifice but it meant not doing a whole bunch of roads in eastern BC and down in WA/OR that I really wanted to do.

I've already got almost 16,000 km (10,000 miles) of trips planned for 2015, 3500 miles or so are with the girlfriend. The sooner the passes clear, the better

I know the feeling... I really cut my riding short last year to save money for my trip to Europe. It was definitely worth the sacrifice but it meant not doing a whole bunch of roads in eastern BC and down in WA/OR that I really wanted to do.

I've already got almost 16,000 km (10,000 miles) of trips planned for 2015, 3500 miles or so are with the girlfriend. The sooner the passes clear, the better

i really need to get sponsored to ride all the roads my ass can handle. ive routed out alaska, panama, another circle around the USA, plus Canada. south america, could spend about 3 months there. at least 6 months in europe. australia at least a month. china i havent really mapped, or russia or india, kinda that half of the world i havent looked into yet even though i know its awesome

Back