How did you pick your username?

Mine is kinda silly. When I was a kid the joker was my favorite villan and I was born in 1980 so I started useing it as my orignal email address and gameing name. I have one other user name that I sometimes use powerman80. I have always loved playing with electricty and work in the electrical field so that is where the "power" thing comes form.

I just changed mine... since both my bike and my Tacoma are dark blue.... :D

Named after a Chevy?! Oh the shame of it.....:jk:

So what is MrsFZ1inNH now? MrsCobalt? :banghead:

and you now have 'Administrator' title? :eyebrow:

I guess he was feeling Blue....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc]Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) (Original Video with subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Since you didn't do it Troy. : oops:

The Artist Formerly Known as Oldschool

OldschoolBrand.jpg

My user name came about not because of my age (although my attitudes could fit) but because of what I used to ride and drive (and wear).

I was sitting on a patio overlooking a lake one bike trip in B.C.'s interior with my old 80's style jacket hanging on the chair next to me. Another patron walked up and commented "wow, how Oldschool" referring to the jacket. I had to agree.

myGarage.jpg

motor017.jpg

Maybe I'll change it to the Title above. A joke reffering to a musician that some of you will understand.

I got my name from the instructor that gave me my CDL road test. He claimed I hit every pothole in the road, and so Pothole was my handle when i drove a truck and its stuck ever since. Needless to say i have learned to dodge those pesky potholes since then.

my last bike was a 01 cbr with rhino lining all over the ferrings and tank so my name was rhinocbr on the last forum. that wouldnt work here.
all my friends ride 600, 750 and a 1500. im the only liter.

I live in Southeast Louisiana near New Orleans and ride the roads around the bayous...also do a lot of kayak fishing too, so Bayouscoot seems to work for all the forums I visit.

I had a working band for a lot of years. We played a 50/50 mix of covers and originals. I wrote a lot of the tunes and had a habit of kinda lettin' them name themselves as they went from concept to final lyrics/arrrangement. One of these tunes has a chorus that goes "trust in jesus and your throttle hand"(not particularlly religious it just sounded cool;)) This became the workin' tittle. When we staretd to gig the tune it got shortened to "jayth" on the setlists. Figured it fitting for moto forum" Ya know?

That's me.

Die gerechten Seelen sind in Gottes Hand, und keine Qual ruhret sie ahn.

(The righteous souls are in the hand of God, and no pain or grief shall come near them.)

Yes, that Brahms, as in Johannes, as in the Lullaby guy. But the composer of the finest Requiem ever written, perhaps the finest piece of music ever written. I've performed it at least a dozen times.

And it's forum-independent.

Mine is easy of course, my occupation and passion...
So I take it your a dog handler/trainer [or maybe people],Just found a dog in the bush, had to slowly coach it in with food,The local council dog catcher [lady] was there and put a noose around its neck,which the dog hated, she said it looked aggressive and would be put to sleep.So like a fool I took the dog,it has a bit of fear aggression, but after watching Ceasar Millan videos on youtube,I will do my best to retrain her.The dog looks like a Australian cattle dog X ridgeback with a bit of dingo mixed in, she is about 1-2 years old but is very smart.Sorry I know this is a FZ1 forum but thought you may be interested.

Last edited:
Back