Highway Pegs? Any I can put on a 2006 FZ1?

Just took a trip from Minnepolis up to Thunder Bay, Canada!! Put 850 miles on in 2.5 days. It was awesome, love my FZ1. BUT....With that said, I was cramping up all the time in the knees and thighs...anyway to put "highway" pegs on a 2006 FZ1???? Let me know.

Thank you!!!

As already stated, Satan's Highway Pegs are the way to go. They bolt right on and pretty much look like they were a factory installed option.

Several years ago I did a camping trip on the FZ1 (08 model) and did the 800 mile ride home from North Carolina to Ohio in one shot, stopping only for fuel and lunch. The highway pegs did wonders for allowing various riding positions and stretching out. I can't say enough good things about them!

:cheerleader:

Thank you for all the advice everyone, I have been in contact with Satan666 and my pegs are on the way. I am excited to put them on and try them out with another long ride. Thanks again everyone!!

BH

I have made my own using the rear pegs, i have just rode to Italy from England and thought i might like some foot forward riding so i made my own, i have only just found this and see it's been done before.

They worked well.

My frame sliders stick out a good bit, and if my legs start to feel a bit cramped, I usually just perch my legs up on the sliders and it's pretty comfy. I definitely get some strange looks :)

My frame sliders stick out a good bit, and if my legs start to feel a bit cramped, I usually just perch my legs up on the sliders and it's pretty comfy. I definitely get some strange looks :)

On a Gen I it would work because the sliders are near the ground, but on a Gen II it would be a gyno exam position. Eww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back