Hi guys, rookie to the forum

Hi guys! Let me present myself.

My name is Pascal, I am 21 years old and live in Quebec (Canada). I got my license last month and decided to buy a sport bike. I finished with a 2003 FZ1 special edition (yellow and black) with 20 000km. I was going to buy a R1 but licenses plates in Quebec for those kind of bikes are really high (1400$/year) instead of 600$ for regular bikes. It's really clean, I love the look. It's fast enough for me (1000cc for a first bike, it's big!) I'm planning in buying short flashers in front and integrated in back. Also looking for Yoshimura RS-3 slip-on.

I am currently studying to be a high school teacher at the university and I am working for the federal government.

The forum itself looks great, I hope it'll be similar for the members ;)

Pascal

dsc0410lw.jpg

29862510150739316345391.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Pascal. Glad to have another GenI owner aboard, and with the awesome "Bumble Bee" no less! You will definitely have to post up some pictures of your new ride. Best of luck with it and remember to take it easy as this beast, as like all other bikes, demand respect.

Welcome to the madness!
NIce looking bike and Yes its big for a first bike.
If you dont mind my two cents "sense" i should say. I can respect your wishing to clean it up a bit with intergrated and hugger markers but If I could
encourage you not to be so quick to become invisible to others too quickly.

As you are learning to see everyone around you be sure when you do something not so bright that your are clearly seen by others.

Grab some seat time. None of those mods will make you better just harder to find.

Good luck. Get some gear!
Dress for the crash Not the ride.:sport12:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back