• Shark

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nolan

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my Fulmer AFM Modus. I like it. Good fit, modular for my glasses. Not a lot of money, even though that probably should not be a major critieria.

Scorpion EXO 700 and ICON Alliance
I had an HJC modular when I got the FZ and I found that the modular moved around too much up front at higher speeds. The scorpion flows great and fits even better!

Glad to see the site is back up!

I'm using an old Shoei RF-200. It's way older than the 4 years. I'm going to buy a Shoei RF-1000 or Scorpion EXO-1000. Like the sun viser on it.

I wear an Icon Mainframe "Death from Above"
DSCF0001-1.jpg

S01ICOMDF.jpg

Last edited:
have a KBC force, its ok, threw it in with bike.
have 2 scorpions, and a KBC for off road use.
the KBC's are ok. some ventalation,fit ok.
Scorpions are both very nice helmets, hope to get a street version when $$ permits.
had to deal with cust. service at scorpion for a replacement liner and visor for one, they had no problems, and where a very nice co. to deal with.
Food for thought before you drop $500 US on a arai or shoei.

I had my first ride tonight with the Scorpion EXO-1000.
Pros:
-Fits great and is VERY comfortable
-Having a retractable tinted inner visor is absolutely wonderful.

Cons:
- Air vents work OK but not as good as I expected
-The outer visor needs more click positions in the range of being barely open.

Overall, I'm happy with it. Not "WA-HOO!!" happy but happy.

right now, I'm really liking my Scorpion EXO400 ... I've got a few ICON helmets lying around, a mainframe and an alliance, and they're both heavier and louder than the Scorpion. In the past, I've had HJC, AGV, Z1R, M2R, and Nolan, but none of those have made me as happy as the Scorpion.

I purchased a full-face Scorpion helmet at the International Motorcycle show in Cleveland a few years back. The price was good and it fits well. It came with a clear and smoked flip-up shield that is very easy to take on and off.

I have a gmax crusader. I like the lights on the back and the number of vents it has. Also comes with an extra face shield for $107.00 plus shipping from kneedraggers you can't beat it.
Hope to get a shoei x11 someday though, when the moneys right. Goes nice with my red FZ1

Last edited:
Back