Happy New Year !!!

New year has started wel. yesterday cold but dry, so I planned to take my ride out for a short spin, but this morning I woke up at this scenery.....

I'm not quite understanding something. Doesn't the entire U.S. have shortened daylight hours through Winter? I'm sitting here at 6:55am and it's pitch black outside. You've already clicked off pictures before 6am and the sun is out already? I may be learning my "something new" here today!

at 6:55 AM CET it's still picth black in Europe too, where daylight starts to come now around 8h15cet and fades away around 16h30 cet.

Converting time from Central Europe Time to USA NY
18:57:41 Sunday January 3, 2010 in CET converts to
12:57:41 Sunday January 3, 2010 in America/New_York

Hence when you're turning away from your alarmclock at 6 AM I'm already ready for my lunch at 12h AM

Thats it! I've officially lost my mind! I'm sorry Arnold. I could have sworn that Lonerider posted those pics. I know he's somewhere out in the western U.S. Had I looked closer I would have seen that it was you that posted the photos. Sorry. Nice photos by the way.

:kuku: :)
Thats it! I've officially lost my mind! I'm sorry Arnold. I could have sworn that Lonerider posted those pics. I know he's somewhere out in the western U.S. Had I looked closer I would have seen that it was you that posted the photos. Sorry. Nice photos by the way.
thanks...

Back