Happy New Year !!!

I would like to wish everyone and their families a very Happy New Year. I hope that 2010 brings you all health, happiness, and prosperity. Oh, and I can't forget an enjoyable riding season as well!:)

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin

Happy New Year to all of you! I pray your worst day next year is better than the best day this past year!

Happy New Year to everyone...I have to go in to work for a few hours tomorrow morning :(

Have a Happy New Year Tony. Too bad you gotta work. I'll be going down to CycleGear with Ray tomorrow morning for their New Years Sale. He's gonna pick up a chain to finally get his bike running again. Have a great holiday.

Thank you Billy and a very Happy New year to you and Richie from us down here.

And a Very Best of 2010 to everyone else here on the best FZ 1 site on the web. (This due to its members not the site it's self.)

It's not midnight... but join me for one Gentlemen!!

1451d1262309692-happy-new-year-img_0002.jpg

I raise a Glass

It's not midnight... but join me for one Gentlemen!!

1451d1262309692-happy-new-year-img_0002.jpg

To you and all on the forum I raise a glass to toast 2009 into the history books and wish a better 2010 for all ! And the bourbon looks nice but for me it will be Scotch, Lagavulin 16 year old. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

That's a good idea you've got there Oldschool. I can't say I've ever gotten much into scotch... but I bet you won't find another person in the college town of Boone, NC drinking a Neat glass of 7 year old bourbon ...

Maybe around midnight, I can manage a picture of a toast to the forum....

All the best wishes for all in the new year. May the rides be fun and safe, may there be many good bargains for your ride, may there be many opportunities to improve your riding, may your health be A-ok and may the love and happiness find you on your way....

Arnold

Hi All
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

I'm a little late posting this but I just got back from a Times Square trip. My wife got an award from her job for a project she worked on. We got a two-night stay at the Westin Hotel (one block off off Times Square) and tickets to the gala at the Hard Rock Cafe. It was a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!

She works for Philips Lighting, the company that makes the led's in the ball. We got an up close look at it. I'm still trying to get sober lol. I'll post more tomorrow. Hope you all had a great night and many happy wishes for a great 2010 !

Hey, I got a 50 mile ride in last weekend when the snow melted here in the NE. Felt great to ride again. I had a tense moment when I hit some gravel but nothing I didn't pull out of easily (thank God)

Here's the ball up close !!

Thanks Billy, and I hope the same for you and yours. I' not sure what it's like
in New York now, but we left Michigan for Lake Havasu, AZ and we left in a snow storm on the 29th and so far, Michigan, Indiana, Misssouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico have all had snow and cold. This morning we're in Gallup New Mexico and it's 19 degrees. It wasn't much better when we went through Adams home of Albuquerque, and I don't think he was riding. I don't have my FZ1 but I have my Gold Wing in tow. It's so covered with salt and sand I don't know if it'll ever be the same. I'm going to a truck wash this morning to see if I can get the crud off. Hopefully Mother Nature will be a little kinder and give us some warmer weather.

Don

Thanks Billy, and I hope the same for you and yours. I' not sure what it's like
in New York now, but we left Michigan for Lake Havasu, AZ and we left in a snow storm on the 29th and so far, Michigan, Indiana, Misssouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico have all had snow and cold. This morning we're in Gallup New Mexico and it's 19 degrees. It wasn't much better when we went through Adams home of Albuquerque, and I don't think he was riding. I don't have my FZ1 but I have my Gold Wing in tow. It's so covered with salt and sand I don't know if it'll ever be the same. I'm going to a truck wash this morning to see if I can get the crud off. Hopefully Mother Nature will be a little kinder and give us some warmer weather.

Don

Thanks Don, and a very Happy New Year to you and your family too. I certainly hope you get some decent riding weather soon. Make sure you get the salt off the Goldie soon. You don't want that stuff on there that long! Enjoy your trip and have a safe one.

you mean NM's small offering of Snow.....safe travels on your way to AZ!

Need to get my RV back from the shop and maybe head West.....to Red Wood Nat'l forest....might be lucky to get the bike in tow....

New year has started wel. yesterday cold but dry, so I planned to take my ride out for a short spin, but this morning I woke up at this scenery.....

Back