Happy Father's Day

You should see how my life is w/o being hooked up to all the electrical gadgets.....has been kind of nice really....

Adam

Oh No! Don't go turning into a Pilgrim!! You know, No TV, growing a long beard, washing clothes on a rock, outdoor plumbing, animal pelts for clothes, etc. YOU NEED TO EXORCISE YOUR COMPUTER DEMONS! Technology is GOOD!

Well, the property that we are looking at-- may just have us going back to earlier roots with a technological twist.. Off grid using solar for heat/electricty (battery backup of course).

Fear not....no musket in the immediate future and I'm still plugged in, not as heavily (but those who think the iPhone can't, think again.....

Adam

Well, the property that we are looking at-- may just have us going back to earlier roots with a technological twist.. Off grid using solar for heat/electricty (battery backup of course).

Fear not....no musket in the immediate future and I'm still plugged in, not as heavily (but those who think the iPhone can't, think again.....

Adam

What you going to use a spear?? LOL. I think that is what I would like to do, get unplugged and out of the rat race. Where I want to go is 15 miles from the end of the Dragon - Maryville, TN.

Happy Father's day to all of you guys. Going to be beautiful 93 degrees and 80% humidity here today, but the Red Rocket is covered. I am leaving for a 5 day mission trip with our high school and middle school youth from church.

We had father's day dinner last night.

Take care guys will not see a post from me for about a week.

No breakfast in bed, but I got the extras so I'm not complaining...The wife had to come get me and the bike about 15 miles into a 2 hour ride with a buddy. Clutch cable snapped!! Bummer, but still a nice day.
Hope you had a good Fathers Day Billy.

No breakfast in bed, but I got the extras so I'm not complaining...The wife had to come get me and the bike about 15 miles into a 2 hour ride with a buddy. Clutch cable snapped!! Bummer, but still a nice day.
Hope you had a good Fathers Day Billy.

Wow, thats a great gal. You got extras AND she bailed you out from the side of the road! LOL. I hope you had a great Fathers Day. Mine was just fine, a little wet, but just fine.

Back