Happy Ending - Part 2 of the Traded Gen II and got screwed.

JMundy

If you have followed my recent events, you will know that it was incredibly stressful, but I can now say it has a happy ending. Here is my BRAND NEW (not auction bike!) 2012 R1. Yep looks just like the other one I bought and returned, minus the small cosmetic blemishes and frame damage.

Its perfect. 2 miles, not a scratch or anything. I inspected the hell out of it but the sales guy totally understood and said he would be doing the same thing. Im glad its all over and it worked out. Im more excited about this one than the last one, because this one is perfect in every way, no having to deal with a light scratch or two because of how cheap I got it.

This one was a little bit more, but still a smoking deal. 10,750 with no setup fees ect.... and I got 4500 trade on the FZ1. So its $750 more than the last one, but again well worth it and a steal.

Im excited and ill still hang out here, y'all have been helpful. Plus the FZ1 and R1 are like cousins, maybe 2nd cousins, but closely related.

Very nice....nothing like a brand new bike I say! Mine came in a crate from Yamaha's Warehouse in Texas....0 miles. Don't ya love it?!

Enjoy that beast!

Very nice....nothing like a brand new bike I say! Mine came in a crate from Yamaha's Warehouse in Texas....0 miles. Don't ya love it?!

Enjoy that beast!

My first bike (2008 R6) was a crate one also. I like the peace of mind of knowing of proper break in and maintenance.

This one is at 2 miles. Acceptable for the put together and ride to make sure all is good.

Glad it all worked out for you and I'll bet you went over her with a fine toothed comb & a magnifier!! She's a beauty!

LOL, guy kinda laughed when I laid on floor with a flashlight and was inspecting it! He totally understood though and it was a good experience.

Now if we could get above 3*F I could enjoy it!

careful man, you're tusslin with a state wrestlin champ now, not his retarded cousin. btw get it flashtune'd and it'll make the bike way smoother to ride. beautiful bike, looks awesome

:rofl:

Im debating if / what I do. I really don't need any more power out of it, and not looking for crazy mods. Not even sure I would change exhaust

its not just about more power but that bike needs the throttle smoothed out which is what the flashtune software does. more power thats proper and smooth is better than less power thats twitchy. talk to nels with 2wheeldynoworks about it, he owned one and is one of the few flashtune guru's in washington

Back