***Happy birthday YZFRiderNY***

:bday: Billy !! Best Wishes of course . . .. . . I think about you and Richie often. Have a great day my friend !

Gary!!!! Whats been going on pal??!! Long time so speak! I hope all is well with you and the family. Richie and I are doing great. He is going to Pace University for Nursing and having a good time with it. I'm happy if he's happy so all is great. What rides do you still have? Any changes to the "stable"?

Gary!!!! Whats been going on pal??!! Long time so speak! I hope all is well with you and the family. Richie and I are doing great. He is going to Pace University for Nursing and having a good time with it. I'm happy if he's happy so all is great. What rides do you still have? Any changes to the "stable"?

Not much going on here really . . . .. ;-) I am riding some. I rode the Goldwing to Florida and back in October and I still have the '08 Burgaman 650 and the '01 Honda Helix in the stable that I ride around on and enjoy.

I am certainly glad to hear that Richie is doing so well, he is a great guy. My son will finish up his 'master's' degree this spring, and I will be thrilled to get him through !! It's been five years in the making. . . whew !!

I would love to have another FZ. . . .. but alas, , the ole knees just can't make it anymore. I still follow along on many of the threads though, and I just love keeping up with the many friends, and their posts, I have made here. This forum rocks !! :Rockon:

Who knows , , , I might just pick up another FZ1 sometime . . . ..?! heh,heh,

More later my friend,
Give Duke a squeeze for me !!

Sorry I missed posting a :bday: wish yesterday. I wish you and Richie well. I enjoyed your videos on YouTube, but I didn't log into the forum and missed them here. :cheers:

Back