Happy Birthday Amevl !!!!

There's a big event happening in Millerstown PA today! That's right, someone is a year older and a year wiser! Happy Birthday buddy. Enjoy the day and I wish you many more happy and healthy ones!

:thewave::bday::thewave::bday::thewave::bday::thewave::bday::thewave::bday:

Thanks everyone I am still waxing the bike from getting caught in the torrential noahs ark type rain yesterday!!! As a present to myself I made reservations at the Gap again for another 5 days of riding nirvana!!! 3 times this year!!!!

I actually had a shot of Cabo last nite which me to drink is real rare.I gotta put a picture of the cake up my daughter made it was freakin cool it had tiny pictures of all the stuff I love plus plastic toys on it like a sheltie,FZ,Iron man,a shark,a piece of poop pictures of sarah,Dido ,Todd, it was just really cool

Cool may be I can meet you guys and go for a ride.

you could lay the smackdown on my kid he thinks his R6 rules of course last time he was my down a buddy of mine on his Warrior walked away from the R6 on the skyway that was freakin good stuff.I still dont have a trackday under my belt so it looks like all the smack I was talkin will be just that but ya never know!!

Back