happy bday fz1riderny!!!!

The FZ is gone back in July of this past summer, I have four bikes in the garage, the 05 999, 07 Daytona 675, 01 R6 track only and my wifes bike a 2006 Ninja 250. Once the track bike is gone I may look for something used maybe a street tripple, Ducati Monster, or another FZ1 something with a more relaxed ridding position.

Okay, I got it now. Still quite a stable you have. Are you going to post the R6 here on the site when or if you decide to sell it? Whats a ballpark price for something like that?

I was thinking about posting it here, I was hoping to get $2300. for the bike and offer a package deal for the bike and extras at $2700 I have a lot of extras. Im not in a rush to sell its a great bike and has been really good to me it is well sorted out and would only need some minor adjustments for the new owner/ridder.

I was thinking about posting it here, I was hoping to get $2300. for the bike and offer a package deal for the bike and extras at $2700 I have a lot of extras. Im not in a rush to sell its a great bike and has been really good to me it is well sorted out and would only need some minor adjustments for the new owner/ridder.

Boy if I was 10 or 15 years younger and doing regular track days I'd be on my way to PA lickity split! Well good luck if you decide to post it. I know it's a great bike cause I've seen it in action firsthand.

Well, this is what happens when I don't log on to the FZ1 site for a week. I miss the good threads.
Better late than never.
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY BILLY!

Back