FZN1 Kit

im curious as to what makes it so expensive. lol

The fact that we never got the FZ1N here in the US so these parts have to be "imported". I doubt the dealer gets as good a discount from Yamaha as they would on parts for the FZ1S. And just price the headlight and bracket for the FZ1S and you'll see how quickly the parts add up to $$$.

The kit is actually many separate boxes, all marked Yamaha official parts. On the invoice for the kit, each of the separate parts "added up" would supposedly be a greater amount. So, the partshark price is in "theory" a discounted price and most likely you could not obtain what you need separately from Yamaha for that price.

If you have someone do custom work or you yourself did the conversion with different light (since there is no rule you have to use that light), who knows what it would cost you? You could go that route or, like some, take the peace of mind to know that everything is in the kit except mirrors.

I recently did the deed :) It is almost where I want it.

Last edited:
I can upload my paper reciept that has everything broke down with part numbers and prices that my dealer gave me.. I payed less than 500 before tax and had it all in one day.. the price is just over a year old I believe...

Maybe a dealer will match like mine did!!!

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Gave the parts list to my dealership when I ordered my 2012, asked them to roll it all in to the deal. I'd rather not know what I'm paying for it. It would be too depressing. I prefer to think about it as an extra $10 per month...

I can upload my paper reciept that has everything broke down with part numbers and prices that my dealer gave me.. I payed less than 500 before tax and had it all in one day.. the price is just over a year old I believe...

Maybe a dealer will match like mine did!!!

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

that would be awesome!

Back