FZ1N abarth saddle

Hey folks,
was wondering if anyone knew is there a saddle available with the red top on it like in the pic below or is it something ill have to do myself?
thanks, steve

Custom job

I have never seen one available. If you took your seat and some better pictures to an apolsterer It should not be hard to do. If I remember the top part is suede.

Does anyone know where I can find a tail section similar to the one in the picture, but in silver?

That looks like the FZ1N tail and it's different form the FZ1S model that we have here in the US. You would have to buy all the parts to do the conversion outside of the US, but it would be pricey and I'm not sure if it comes in silver or not.

Did a quick check and it will cost you at least 1600 USD to get the parts. I just checked the main parts but you will probably need a lot of bolts, screws, bushing and rubber mounts (and i forgot to check the seats).

On the plus side the tail section does come in two different silver colors "Silver 3" and "Silver Metallic"

Do not forget to factor in shipping (big parts = expensive) and customs costs.

But it is doable if you really want to. Best (= cheapest) option might be to get second hand parts and paint them in the right color.

By the way, I work at a European dealership so the prices are just converted from SEK to USD.

A red/white rider seat with an all white pillion would look great ;)

have a seat cowl for the back, having it sprayed white with streetfighter each side, the yamaha tuning forks at the back with ride it like you stole it written around it, will post pics when its done

Back