FZ1 Riders Show us your baby!!

Hi Everyone,

Here's my ride.

IMG_2428.jpg

P3048029.jpg

P3048034.jpg

My 2008, second time around, just added the Zero Gravity DB, the rest was added in 2009 during the first year of service. It's like chili, better after it has sit for a while (in the dealer's showroom for a year).It kept calling me back till I couldn't resist.

Other Bikes Owned

94 Ducati Monster
2006 Vstrom 1000
Moto Guzzi Griso
Ducati 749
BMW R1200C
BMW R1200GS
BMW K1200R
BMW K1200RS
BMW K1200LT
XR650L (Modded to high hell)
Yamaha Morphous 250cc (for the GF)

and now...........FZ1!!!!!

Last edited:
Fz1

is already stripped down and being modded.

Added POD lights already
Waiting on sliders
Installed Radar detector with LED warning.
Trying to figure out how to intall my Fender Eliminator
Waiting for my ST windshield
Goldwing Cigarette lighter socket installed
I'll be getting LED Turn Signals too....want to make them running lights and turn signals - any reccomendations would be appreciated.

Here are a few pics of it getting the 12K service the other day and a of the radar.

Choppastyle!

Last edited:
Mod Guys

Figured ya'll would like this....made a spot for my Pooch on my GS. Added a few lights too.

Attached one pic of my other toy.....I'll be using the FZ1 to get to this toy during the summer.

Choppastyle!

I posted this picture elsewhere, but I guess it deserves a place here as well.

My new (new to me) 2002 FZ1, bought her with 15,600 miles this past Saturday to be my new commuting vehicle for work, need to save money on gas. Yesterday was my first day riding her for work, took the long way back to the office after lunch and snapped a quick shot at the top of Soledad Mountain in La Jolla, California.

This is my first street bike I have ever owned, and so far I am extremely happy with it, seems to fit my body perfectly.

2011-08-30134400.jpg

Plans:
Zero Gravity Smoked Touring Windscreen, that little thing does nothing but give me wind shear on the freeway.
Sliders of some sort, I never knew such a thing existed until I started reading this site and they seem like a cheap way to keep the body fresh in case of a drop.
Replacement handles for the rear seat, not sure what happened to the originals.
Perhaps some clear LED rear turn signals, the bike has some small aftermarket signals and one seems to be broken as it is, and the units do not seem to have the ability to replace the bulbs, so I think I will replace them.
Other than that I plan to leave it stock for daily commute. I have already put about 100 miles on her since I picked her up on Saturday.

Great pics in here btw.

Back